HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 Predictions - 26th February

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Empty
PostSubject: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 4:44 pm

Friar Lane v The Firs OB
NPE v Harborough Hotshots
Pollards Crusaders v Little Bowden
The Wheel v AFC Royal Oak
White Eagles v Hat & Beaver

Pick of the ties is of course NPE Vs Hotshots. Whats your view? I'm going for:

Friar Lane 0 v 3 The Firs OB
Relegation 6 pointer! Friar Lane showed recently that they can pull a result out with a win against White Eagles but I am backing Firs OB to take this one.

NPE 2 v 1 Harborough Hotshots
Promotion 6 pointer! NPE too good for this league and Hotshots are consistently inconsistent so I am going for the home team in this one. I genuinely think that if NPE win this one they have won the league. Maybe not mathematically yet but still unbeaten and still going strong and at this rate I can see them going the whole season unbeaten.

Pollards Crusaders 2 v 1 Little Bowden
Even though I really want an away win in this one, I think Pollards are too strong up front not to bag 2 or even 3 goals. We are great defensively and we have started to find our form up top too but Pollards showed in our last encounter that they have the edge and so far are the only team to really outplay us this season. If we compete all over the park we could pull off an upset. Come on Bowden!!!

The Wheel 0 v 2 AFC Royal Oak
I'm backing Royal Oak to bounce back from their defeat to us at the weekend. Away win.

White Eagles 2 v 2 Hat & Beaver
Both sides very capable of a win but going for a score draw. A bit of fence sitting in order :-)
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 12:34 am

friar lane 1-5 firs
npe 4-2 hotshots
pollards 5-2 bowden
wheel 2-2 oak
white eagles 3-2 hat and beaver
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 5:56 am

Friar Lane 2 v 5 The Firs OB
NPE 3 v 4 Harborough Hotshots....... the last glimmer of a chance....
Pollards Crusaders 4 v 0 Little Bowden
The Wheel 4 v 4 AFC Royal Oak
White Eagles 4 v 1 Hat & Beaver

Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 1:01 pm

Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Friar Lane v The Firs OB

Relegation 6 pointer! Friar Lane showed recently that they can pull a result out with a win against White Eagles but I am backing Firs OB to take this one.

Promotion 6 pointer! NPE too good for this league and Hotshots are consistently inconsistent so I am going for the home team in this one. I genuinely think that if NPE win this one they have won the league. Maybe not mathematically yet but still unbeaten and still going strong and at this rate I can see them going the whole season unbeaten.

Even though I really want an away win in this one, I think Pollards are too strong up front not to bag 2 or even 3 goals. We are great defensively and we have started to find our form up top too but Pollards showed in our last encounter that they have the edge and so far are the only team to really outplay us this season. If we compete all over the park we could pull off an upset. Come on Bowden!!!

I'm backing Royal Oak to bounce back from their defeat to us at the weekend. Away win.

Both sides very capable of a win but going for a score draw. A bit of fence sitting in order :-)

i think thats a little unfair, we had a bad patch at the end of last year with players turning up late/not turning up, bad performances. Since the turn of the year i think you will be hard pushed to find a more consistant team! Played 4, Won 4, Scored 27 Conceded 2.

I am looking forward to Sunday, we have played 3 games vs NPE and drew every single 1, think its fair to say if the NPE keeper hadnt been in such inspired form we would have won 2 of them for sure, possibly 3. You never know though do you!

Pollards 2 - 3 Little Bowden
really hope Bowden can do us another favour this week

Friar Lane 0 -2 Firs OB

White Eagles 3 - 1 H&B

NPE ? - ? Hotshots

Wheel 0 - 2 Oak

Back to top Go down
Outspoken

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 8:44 am

Friar Lane 0 v 4 The Firs OB
NPE 3 v 1 Harborough Hotshots
Pollards Crusaders 4 v 3 Little Bowden
The Wheel 3 v 3 AFC Royal Oak
White Eagles 3 v 2 Hat & Beaver

Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 8:55 am

hotshot66 wrote:
Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Friar Lane v The Firs OB

i think thats a little unfair, we had a bad patch at the end of last year with players turning up late/not turning up, bad performances. Since the turn of the year i think you will be hard pushed to find a more consistant team! Played 4, Won 4, Scored 27 Conceded 2.

I am looking forward to Sunday, we have played 3 games vs NPE and drew every single 1, think its fair to say if the NPE keeper hadnt been in such inspired form we would have won 2 of them for sure, possibly 3. You never know though do you!

Pollards 2 - 3 Little Bowden
really hope Bowden can do us another favour this week

Friar Lane 0 -2 Firs OB

White Eagles 3 - 1 H&B

NPE ? - ? Hotshots

Wheel 0 - 2 Oak

Don't get me wrong - you boys are a great side. But being consistent means doing ehat NPE have done all year. If you boys didn't keep shooting yourselves in the foot you probably would have been promoted this season (and last season too) but I can't see it now. Play like you have for last few games all next year and you will be right up there. Til then though, inconsistent is my assessment of hotshots this season. My opinion of course.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
mac2309

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 1:33 pm

Pollards ? - ? Little Bowden

Friar Lane 2-2 Firs OB

White eagles 3-3 H&B

NPE 1-2 Hotshots
Past results have proven to be hard games. Both teams very equal all round the pitch. but i think with hotshot beginning to find there great scoring form again i can see them nicking this one.... good luck to both teams going to be a very good game....

Wheel 3-3 Oak
Bowden may have beaten Oak weekend gone but i think Oak are a strong side and will bounce back from there loss but i can still only see this one as a draw wheel are a very strong side...
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 6:55 pm

Npe hotshots: I'd rather not predict this one
Pollards 3 bowden 2: feel bowden have settled but pollards to quick an think this will be key
Friar lane 2 firs 1: youthful friar lane to nick it from firs tired legs
The wheel 1 royal oak 1: both pyshical sides that will cancel each other out
White eagles 2 hat an beaver: eagles passing game will prove to much for dawns recently thrashed beaver

Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 6:56 pm

Npe hotshots: I'd rather not predict this one
Pollards 3 bowden 2: feel bowden have settled but pollards to quick an think this will be key
Friar lane 2 firs 1: youthful friar lane to nick it from firs tired legs
The wheel 1 royal oak 1: both pyshical sides that will cancel each other out
White eagles 2 hat an beaver 0: eagles passing game will prove to much for dawns recently thrashed beaver

Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 7:40 pm

Friar Lane 2 v 2 The Firs OB Could go either way, tough to call.

NPE 2 v 2 Harborough Hotshots - Hotshots best chance of beating NPE due to injuries, but I think NPE are organised and strong, and some tough tackles and determination from NPE may be enough to stop a Hotshots win.

Pollards Crusaders 3 v 2 Little Bowden - Pollards pace may be enough to beat Bowden

The Wheel 1 v 2 AFC Royal Oak - Oak are far better organised, strong and solid defensively but just lack goals, However they are too strong for Wheel.

White Eagles 2 v 1 Hat & Beaver - If Eagles continue with their passing style of play, they may have the majority of possession limiting Hats chances of scoring.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 8:11 pm

Friar Lane 1 v 0 The Firs OB - Friar Lane are much improved and work very hard, think they deserve some more results and will get one here.

NPE 2 v 2 Harborough Hotshots - Very tough choice, can go either way. What NPE lacked in quality against us last week they made up with steel, grit and determination and Harborough seem to have a bit of a dirty streak in them. I can see this being a fiery encounter but the team that keeps their cool will win.

Pollards Crusaders 2 v 1 Little Bowden - We've still not played Pollards yet! But when we played Bowden I was impressed with them as a unit and they were well organised, especially defensively. Although, I hear from a source that Pollards main man Reece Morris has moved to Thailand???

The Wheel 0 v 2 AFC Royal Oak - No brainer for me. Oak are organised at the back and will have no trouble containing Wheel's attack. I reckon they should end up nicking one or two.

White Eagles ? v ? Hat & Beaver - We're more inconsistent than Leicester! No point predicting us, we have lost to Friar Lane and Firs this season but have claimed some big scalps in the cups like NRI Reserves and Harrow as well as noteable performances at Hotshots and NPE. If we turn up, can see us winning comfortably, if we don't turn up I can see us losing. footballs a funny old game eh?
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 6:16 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Friar Lane 1 v 0 The Firs OB - Friar Lane are much improved and work very hard, think they deserve some more results and will get one here.

NPE 2 v 2 Harborough Hotshots - Very tough choice, can go either way. What NPE lacked in quality against us last week they made up with steel, grit and determination and Harborough seem to have a bit of a dirty streak in them. I can see this being a fiery encounter but the team that keeps their cool will win. I wouldn't say we have a dirty streak mate, the only dirty thing in our team is our striker mr evans! Think he allergic to baths lol we have certainly got fire in our bellys and are well up for tomorrows game.

Pollards Crusaders 2 v 1 Little Bowden - We've still not played Pollards yet! But when we played Bowden I was impressed with them as a unit and they were well organised, especially defensively. Although, I hear from a source that Pollards main man Reece Morris has moved to Thailand???

The Wheel 0 v 2 AFC Royal Oak - No brainer for me. Oak are organised at the back and will have no trouble containing Wheel's attack. I reckon they should end up nicking one or two.

White Eagles ? v ? Hat & Beaver - We're more inconsistent than Leicester! No point predicting us, we have lost to Friar Lane and Firs this season but have claimed some big scalps in the cups like NRI Reserves and Harrow as well as noteable performances at Hotshots and NPE. If we turn up, can see us winning comfortably, if we don't turn up I can see us losing. footballs a funny old game eh?
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 6:41 pm

Good luck to NPE boys tomorrow really gonna be tough with who is out for us but if we dig in we could get something. Went past the pitch earlier and it's looking a mess hope it don't ruin the game. Gutted I am missing it but no one is having my number 8 shirt or I will never get it back. Lol
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 6:58 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:
Good luck to NPE boys tomorrow really gonna be tough with who is out for us but if we dig in we could get something. Went past the pitch earlier and it's looking a mess hope it don't ruin the game. Gutted I am missing it but no one is having my number 8 shirt or I will never get it back. Lol

you wont be missed. your past it bazza and your bald patch shows it Very Happy

only kidding mate wishing all my mates at n.p.e the best of luck don't think you will need it though!!!

shame i have a game else i would of defo watched this!!

Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 7:03 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:

Number 8 you live and die for that number Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 10:17 pm

I no ty lol. Who you got tomoz mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 26th February   Division 6 Predictions - 26th February Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 Predictions - 26th February
Page 1 of 1