Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Facebook and County FA

Go down 
+6
Widds
man in black
mowmacre fc
Polska legend II
Pete Mourinho
Aussie Owl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Facebook and County FA Empty
PostSubject: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:44 pm

Be aware that County FA charges are now being issued for unacceptable postings on Twitter, Facebook and other Social networking Sites
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 8:18 am

Dennis do you have any examples that can be shared to help establish the boundries so that we can all inform our players how to behave!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 8:54 am

use the guidelines for this forum, that should pretty much cover it!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 8:58 am

Huncote Sec wrote:
Dennis do you have any examples that can be shared to help establish the boundries so that we can all inform our players how to behave!!

No I do not, but as a general rule, anything that is abusive, offensive or insulting, especially when an individual or footballing organisation is concerned. If you would get sent off for such a comment then it would be unacceptable. I shall ask the question.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:34 am

Here is the guidance received:

"There is a wide spectrum when it comes to this, but some guidance can be given below (including but not limited to):

§ Improper comments towards a match official/someone acting as a match official

§ Threats made to participants

§ ‘glorifying’ misconduct such as violent behaviour

§ Improper comments towards an organisation, league, CFA, club

§ Anything bringing the game into disrepute

The list could go on..."
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:59 am

3 word , money money money
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 11:41 am

Thanks Dennis
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 11:46 am

simple really,,dont do it and keep money in your pockets
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 12:03 pm

If your settings on Facebook are set to private, then its only your friends that would see it...which is essentially the same as saying it down the pub with your team mates after a game. Will be interesting to see how far the FA are willing to go over this. Obviously threats of violence are wrong, but if you 'chat' to someone on Facebook statuses about a game and state 'ref had a mare, never seen one so poor, cost us the game' then this would probably be an improper comment....
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 1:15 pm

Widds wrote:
If your settings on Facebook are set to private, then its only your friends that would see it...which is essentially the same as saying it down the pub with your team mates after a game. Will be interesting to see how far the FA are willing to go over this. Obviously threats of violence are wrong, but if you 'chat' to someone on Facebook statuses about a game and state 'ref had a mare, never seen one so poor, cost us the game' then this would probably be an improper comment....

Lets hope county FA representatives and ref's dont start coming down the pub........then we would be in trouble lol!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 1:36 pm

carnage lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 2:00 pm

I'll be listening down that watering hole the librarian, ive got my clip board and FA hat on, watch out!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 9:30 pm

As a Ref i love using fb to abuse the idiots that i have to deal with on a Saturday and Sunday
are you saying i now have to go to the pub to do it?
I hope the match fees go up next season to cover this expense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 9:40 pm

littlebigman wrote:
As a Ref i love using fb to abuse the idiots that i have to deal with on a Saturday and Sunday
are you saying i now have to go to the pub to do it?
I hope the match fees go up next season to cover this expense Very Happy

Haha, find a cheaper pub!!!!

You know what, if ever you ref one of our games and then go on Facebook and refer to me as that 'nob of a keeper etc etc', you have my word, i won't sue you!! study
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 2:20 pm

At least 3 have already been charged by County FA - none from the Alliance League
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 3:54 pm

Freedom of speach!!!

YOU CAN TAKE MY BENEFITS BUT NOT MY FREEDOM!!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:10 pm

Capello wrote:
Freedom of speach!!!

YOU CAN TAKE MY BENEFITS BUT NOT MY FREEDOM!!!! Embarassed

There is no such thing as freedom of speach, no matter how it is spelt.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 1:22 pm

i will type whatever i like, whenever i like on facebook and believe me noone from the county fa will ever stop me from doing so. FACT
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 3:52 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

i will type whatever i like, whenever i like on facebook and believe me noone from the county fa will ever stop me from doing so. FACT

That is entirely your decision. You may have to face the consequences - football or civil or criminal.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 4:39 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

That is entirely your decision. You may have to face the consequences - football or civil or criminal.

so be it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and County FA   Facebook and County FA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook and County FA
Page 1 of 1