Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

beaumont athletic to fold????

Go down 
+8
dee_aitcho
Lodge
Sparky
tottenham1
harvey
Minty
fozzi
Duane
12 posters
AuthorMessage

beaumont athletic to fold???? Empty
PostSubject: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:13 pm

heard a whisper today that beaumont athletic from division 3 are about to fold due to lack of numbers on a sunday morning! anyone else heard this?
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:06 pm

Yep,..work with a couple of there lads and they've said the same thing...
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:22 pm

more points off the board for danny carr Wink
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:24 pm

i'd be very surprised if that happened
Back to top Go down
harvey

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:33 pm

they played (us) west end a week ago and seemed to be ok,subs and all,some good players up for grabs if they do tho
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:34 pm

I wouldnt,... Cool
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:36 pm

who said they r going duane? if a few players go then they would have others to come in i reckon
Back to top Go down
harvey

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:41 pm

Duane wrote:
I wouldnt,... Cool
?
Back to top Go down
tottenham1

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:44 pm

it is true that we have lost a few players but not untill the end of the year we have a squad of about 13/14 every week and this week will be no different. we are lookin to still bring in a few new faces as most of u that have played us will know goin forward we are very strong but very leaky at the back. so the talk of us folding in is not true and we are hopein we can still have a say in who win the league as think we will match any team on our day. hope thats cleared thing up cheers dave ( beaumont gaffer)
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:49 pm

Minty wrote:
who said they r going duane? if a few players go then they would have others to come in i reckon

Like I said, I work with a couple of their lads and I quote what one said to me this morning;

'I think we could be folding as we're struggling for players'

I hope it doesnt happen cos theyre a damn good side on their day and could compete well in Div 2 with the current set of lads when theyre all turning up and performing. No-one likes to see a team fold, just posted what I heard from the horses mouth so to speak,..
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:26 pm

Hope they keep going, played against them sunday before last and had decent numbers. Very good side on thier day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 12:54 pm

tottenham1 wrote:
it is true that we have lost a few players but not untill the end of the year we have a squad of about 13/14 every week and this week will be no different. we are lookin to still bring in a few new faces as most of u that have played us will know goin forward we are very strong but very leaky at the back. so the talk of us folding in is not true and we are hopein we can still have a say in who win the league as think we will match any team on our day. hope thats cleared thing up cheers dave ( beaumont gaffer)

good to hear pal hope you get through the season and beyond. good bunch of lads and always a good game when we play you.
Back to top Go down
tottenham1

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:43 pm

cheers mate think everyone goes through bad stages only our 2nd year as a team and my 1st full season as manager got some very good players just dont want to let them down.
Back to top Go down
tottenham1

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:36 pm

as of today myself and miles our sec have steped down from runnin beaumont, all we have done for the club and we get let down 8.30 sunday mornig by players say they gone away and are not comin back for the game (not the first time it has happend), i hope they can carry on as a team but cannot see this happening now,
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 6:33 pm

This is a shame for the league if they cannot continue
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 6:35 pm

tottenham1 wrote:
as of today myself and miles our sec have steped down from runnin beaumont, all we have done for the club and we get let down 8.30 sunday mornig by players say they gone away and are not comin back for the game (not the first time it has happend), i hope they can carry on as a team but cannot see this happening now,

am sorry to hear that Dave, hope the team continues as you got some good players there. the trials and tribulations of sunday football hay. we had that this week, but will come back for more punishment lol.
Back to top Go down
tottenham1

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:08 pm

good to here it mate ive just had enough want to start playin again to young to manage u get no respect off any of the lads
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:46 pm

tottenham1 wrote:
good to here it mate ive just had enough want to start playin again to young to manage u get no respect off any of the lads

Thats not good to hear, hope you guys carry on.

Too young, I was 18 when I first managed my team, and I'm only 20 now.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 11:15 pm

its hard to player manage, i found it tough to mix the two and am playing better since i stopped the management malarkey (well, thats a matter of opinion i guess lol)
Back to top Go down
tottenham1

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:28 pm

i am pleased to say that i have managed to get somebody to take over beaumont athletic so they will continue to play in the league , good luck to them for rest of season, can now dust the boots off and start playin again.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:45 pm

Good news and well done. Pleased you are still with the Alliance
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:49 pm

Yes, good work!
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:53 pm

well done dave, who's taken over??
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 8:11 pm

great news didn't fancy a week off anytime soon!!
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 9:39 pm

Just so not to add fuel to the fire!! (and I have posted this several times!!)

Beaumont Athletic's game tomorrow is p-p but it's completely my fault. I have spoken to both secretaries and apologised. So please don't read anything more than that into it!!!
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 10:20 pm

How many games have they played since early December!! BACKLOG!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beaumont athletic to fold????   beaumont athletic to fold???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beaumont athletic to fold????
Page 1 of 1