Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

goalkeeper looking for new club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lbennett86

lbennett86

goalkeeper looking for new club Empty
PostSubject: goalkeeper looking for new club   goalkeeper looking for new club Icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 9:56 pm

i am currently playing div 2 of the leicester sunday football league. looking for a new club to start training with with prospect of joining for next season. i live in thurmaston so the closer the better, unless lifts are available. thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: goalkeeper looking for new club   goalkeeper looking for new club Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 8:36 am

What divison team do you play for mate?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: goalkeeper looking for new club   goalkeeper looking for new club Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 10:11 am

its a team called cressall panthers, we have been struggling this season to just get a team together and its looking like we may not have the finacial backin next yr so new teams all round really
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: goalkeeper looking for new club   goalkeeper looking for new club Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:07 pm

I know someone that'll run you around for free, his boot's full of chocolates, sanwiches, hot beverages, spare warm clothes and waterproofs...NOT
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: goalkeeper looking for new club   goalkeeper looking for new club Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:27 pm

Ok mate, Think we (Superfly) played you in the cup last season.
Pm me your number and i'll be in touch shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goalkeeper looking for new club   goalkeeper looking for new club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goalkeeper looking for new club
Page 1 of 1