Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Predictions...

Go down 
+5
Mivan are going up
Polska legend II
Hellboy
Gifford
hurstr2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hurstr2

hurstr2

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 11:04 am

For the big game in Division 7, Humberstone 2000 v AFC Sporting
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 11:07 am

Can't predict that one to be fair depends who turns up
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 1:01 pm

AFC Sporting to win easily....Mick Walker to embarrass Mark Gifford and totally out class him on the day.....

prediction by boring hellboy......18 - 0......

seriously though........5 - 4..... to.........AFC
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 1:56 pm

humberstone to edge it
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 1:58 pm

Ouch will defo be a close one I reckon
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 2:17 pm

Clash of the titans, lets hope the kraken doesnt show up, will be a good game especially with 3 officials so theres no funny business.......no nonsense Paul Woods reffing, with his shaved head, his polished cards, i think hes even bought a new whistle for this game.......lets get reeeady to ruuuuuuuuumblllllllllllllllllllle.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 2:25 pm

quality ref, one of the best ive seen
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 3:14 pm

Humbo to win comfortably..
Back to top Go down
hurstr2

hurstr2

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 4:45 pm

Should be a really good game,I no were all looking forward to it! Gifford hat-trick!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 5:01 pm

Doubt that loooool
Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 8:14 pm

Humbo win. 3-1.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 10:15 pm

Come on Humbo, have my vote.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 7:31 pm

A draw would be nice. The division 7 title is already humberstones though unfortunately they are far too good for division 7. Gifford, Geary and a few others belong in division 4 upwards. A bit of a joke that they are playing in the bottom division.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 7:44 pm

To be fair dan we didn't hide anything or ask for div 7 we all signed on very early doors plus half the team as never played adult football or 11 a side full stop team spirit is key I think
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 7:49 pm

Plus if afc beat us then we have to beat them and rely on goal difference not forgetting we gotta play u boys aylestone inter mivan none of them games are easy long way to go yet mate
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 7:52 pm

Maybe your right, but personally I can see you going unbeaten, which you have to admit is a bit of a joke in the bottom division. AFC Sporting were't that good when they payed us, we shouldn't have lost, conceding a goal and losing our best centre half a minute before half time can do that to you though. As i said I am hoping for a draw, the division looked so open at the start of the season.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 8:27 pm

I know what ur saying to be fair we haven't hammered anyone except for blaby just gone and we drew with them in the league if we do hopefully we will go up a couple of divisions can only play what's in front of us
Back to top Go down
cshep

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 11:29 pm

dan if we wasn,t that good it says alot for ure team m8 we are all looking forward to this 1 lets just hope we all have are football heads on come sunday morning hopfully we will have a full squad been short the last couple of weeks and still managed to scrape results let the best team on the day win good luck humbo
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 11:47 pm

That's more like it team that wants it more will win no doubt about that at all
Back to top Go down
cshep

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 11:54 pm

we will just have to wait and see mark hay u no a few lads i used to work with m8 wayne smith kriss kott simon bent and ady smith dont u
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 9:32 am

Ya small world ain't it haha used to play Saturday's for a bit with kotty lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions...   Predictions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predictions...
Page 1 of 1