Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

EW Foster Cup Predictions

Go down 
+4
Capello
Widds
Mr Anderson
BirstallRangers
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BirstallRangers

BirstallRangers

EW Foster Cup Predictions Empty
PostSubject: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 10:41 am

Round 2

Desford United V North Kilworth, Sunday
DME Conservations V NRI
Leicester Foxes V Fleckney Athletic, Sunday or Epworth Forest OB
Magna Town V FC Tumar
Oadby Owls, Mens V Fosse City
Reem Team V FC Hoskins Reserves

MDH Knights V Birstall Rangers
Should be a close match with the 2 teams who finished 2nd & 3rd in Div 5 last season only separated by goal difference especially now we've found a bit of form!

Round 1

NRI Reserves V Guthlaxton OB

Back to top Go down
Mr Anderson

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 1:21 pm

Desford United V North Kilworth, Sunday - NKS are a very good footballing side
DME Conservations V NRI - NRI trounced DME a few weeks back in the league
Leicester Foxes V Fleckney Athletic, Sunday or Epworth Forest OB - Leic Foxes probably favourites to win the whole competition
Magna Town V FC Tumar - very tough to call this one but got a sneaky Magna feeling
Oadby Owls, Mens V Fosse City - Fosse City should overcome a good young Oadby Owls team
Reem Team V FC Hoskins Reserves - Reem Team to overcome Hoskins Res comfortably
MDH Knights V Birstall Rangers - MDH showing better form and will be too good for Birstall definitely

NRI Reserves V Guthlaxton OB - higher division team to slide through into round 2!

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 1:39 pm

I am backing our ressies to beat gutho after calamity scouse lives up to his nickname and gift us three easy goals.
I think magna, reem team, mdh, foxes and kilworth to complete the above
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 2:03 pm

Widds think your ressies will have a good chance of an upset... As long as you got a bit of pace at the back youll be fine
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 2:15 pm

MDH my choice to win this cup.

Always had a soft spot for them.
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 2:48 pm

Widds wrote:
I am backing our ressies to beat gutho after calamity scouse lives up to his nickname and gift us three easy goals.

Maybe i'll gift you one Widds - usually a lob of some sort or a pass to a striker....

Having said that, shall we talk about your Wednesday night game performance - see who's name should really be calamity?

I think it will be a good game, and a tough test awaits whoever goes through...

DME Conservations V NRI - NRI , just to please Widds
Leicester Foxes V Fleckney Athletic, Sunday or Epworth Forest OB - Have to agree they will be disappointed not to at least be looking to make the final, but Fleckney have been picking up of late, so I think it will be them they play, and it wont be an easy ask
Magna Town V FC Tumar - I'll plump for Magna to, I like Tumar, and there a solid outfit when then get an 11 out (with a good keeper if I’m not mistaken), but seem to struggling this year. So "upset" is realistic
Oadby Owls, Mens V Fosse City - Can’t see any other result, barring the CC I have seen a result suggesting Fosse will have many off days. Tough team to play.
Reem Team V FC Hoskins Reserves - I’m going for Hoskins on nothing more than a hunch (and to make something different to Mr Anderson)
MDH Knights V Birstall Rangers - Don’t know too much about either to be honest, have to go on form

NRI Reserves V Guthlaxton OB - Cant not really!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 6:58 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
Widds wrote:

Maybe i'll gift you one Widds - usually a lob of some sort or a pass to a striker....

Having said that, shall we talk about your Wednesday night game performance - see who's name should really be calamity?

I think it will be a good game, and a tough test awaits whoever goes through...

DME Conservations V NRI - NRI , just to please Widds
Leicester Foxes V Fleckney Athletic, Sunday or Epworth Forest OB - Have to agree they will be disappointed not to at least be looking to make the final, but Fleckney have been picking up of late, so I think it will be them they play, and it wont be an easy ask
Magna Town V FC Tumar - I'll plump for Magna to, I like Tumar, and there a solid outfit when then get an 11 out (with a good keeper if I’m not mistaken), but seem to struggling this year. So "upset" is realistic
Oadby Owls, Mens V Fosse City - Can’t see any other result, barring the CC I have seen a result suggesting Fosse will have many off days. Tough team to play.
Reem Team V FC Hoskins Reserves - I’m going for Hoskins on nothing more than a hunch (and to make something different to Mr Anderson)
MDH Knights V Birstall Rangers - Don’t know too much about either to be honest, have to go on form

NRI Reserves V Guthlaxton OB - Cant not really!

Ouch....that hurt!! Only just got over the mental torment of that night!!!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 10:04 am

Widds wrote:

CalamityScouse wrote:

Widds wrote:
shall we talk about your Wednesday night game performance - see who's name should really be calamity?
Ouch....that hurt!! Only just got over the mental torment of that night!!!!!! Laughing

I think those who had the "pleasure" to watch have as well Very Happy

..............we all have off days, I just pray now mine doesnt come against your Reserves
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 12:15 pm

all the best for it bud!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 1:43 pm

i think mdh are coming together quite nicely, personally i would say that they are about the best team we have played this season so far, i think they could win the county cup especially as 2 of the best teams left in it are playing each other in the quarters
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 4:17 pm

i think they would feel they deserve a cup win after last year's exploits
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 5:39 pm

Ill be pissed if we dont at least get to the final
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 10:04 am

CalamityScouse wrote:
Widds wrote:

CalamityScouse wrote:

Widds wrote:
shall we talk about your Wednesday night game performance - see who's name should really be calamity?

I think those who had the "pleasure" to watch have as well Very Happy

..............we all have off days, I just pray now mine doesnt come against your Reserves

Whistleblower ll .........?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 6:00 pm

Round 2

DME Conservations V NRI
Leicester Foxes V Fleckney Athletic, Sunday or Epworth Forest OB
Magna Town V FC Tumar
Oadby Owls, Mens V Fosse City
Reem Team V FC Hoskins Reserves
MDH Knights V Birstall Rangers

Round 1

NRI Reserves V Guthlaxton OB

All the above are correct........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup Predictions   EW Foster Cup Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EW Foster Cup Predictions
Page 1 of 1