Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

sunday trophy winners?

Go down 
5 posters

Who will win the Sunday Trophy
Magna Town 2008
sunday trophy winners? I_vote_lcap27%sunday trophy winners? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Western Athletic
sunday trophy winners? I_vote_lcap45%sunday trophy winners? I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Countesthorpe Royals
sunday trophy winners? I_vote_lcap18%sunday trophy winners? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Three Nuns
sunday trophy winners? I_vote_lcap9%sunday trophy winners? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

sunday trophy winners? Empty
PostSubject: sunday trophy winners?   sunday trophy winners? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 7:14 pm

so now were down to the final 4 assuming that 3 nuns get kicked out, then that leaves it an all aliance affair. so who do you think will lift the trophy for the alliance?

magna?
western?
countesthorpe?
sunbury?
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy winners?   sunday trophy winners? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:29 am

I have gone for Western, don't know enough about the other sides, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy winners?   sunday trophy winners? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:35 am

I think Western will be favourites (sorry wafc) but anything can happen from now on in! we are definitely looking forward to testing ourselves against one of the better teams in Div 3 though and certainly gona make it hard for Western. Should be avery good game. Dont know to much about the other teams remaining
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy winners?   sunday trophy winners? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 5:27 pm

i still think sunbury are the team to watch as they are by far the best team we have played this season and i would be very surprised if they dont get past countesthorpe and make the final. with us it all depends what mood the lads turn up in as when they are up for it we are a very hard team to beat but on the flip side if we lose our composure then we are more than beatable.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy winners?   sunday trophy winners? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 5:55 pm

Western Athletic
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy winners?   sunday trophy winners? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 6:17 pm

Are these going to be played at a neutral venue???

just to be different.... Three nuns
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy winners?   sunday trophy winners? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:08 am

got to go for my own team magna!!! we know its going to be tough but the team we played in the last round princes feathers were a very good side and if we turn up on the day were a match for any team
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy winners?   sunday trophy winners? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:02 pm

Three Nuns are still in it. Therefore Three Nuns (if their Beacon Athletic players show) or Western Athletic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy winners?   sunday trophy winners? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunday trophy winners?
Page 1 of 1