Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Prediction...

Go down 
+6
Coley21
Fieldy
Hellboy
greeeedy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Spy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Spy

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 1:46 pm

For the big game this week, Prem Sports V Advance?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 3:33 pm

The big game? I think that ones being played at Knighton park Razz
I fancy advance for this, however if prem sports win then the titles as good as theirs.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 4:37 pm

advance have had a couple of slip ups of late so it will be good to see how they react this week against prem sports.
2 good sides and barely the width of a hair between them in terms of ability and quality so im predicting a very very good match.

knowing first hand how well organised and tight knit advance are it wouldnt suprise me too see them dish out a hammering but on the flip side of the coin prem look to be flying this season with very few slip ups and i reckon they will all be fired up for this one imparticular so im going to sit right on the fence for this and say 2-2.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 4:40 pm

also whilst we are on the subject of big games lets not forget :

throops vs sunbury
foxes vs gutho
and last but by no means least huncote vs magna

these 3 are all big games which could have impact on the outcome of their respective leagues
all the best to all of them.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 4:46 pm

Viva la alliance!!!!!

Prem to win for me.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 7:44 pm

greeeedy wrote:

throops vs sunbury
foxes vs gutho

these 3 are all big games which could have impact on the outcome of their respective leagues

What about GHW v Harrow, c'mon Greedy, might only be div 5 but still a big game
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:02 pm

Advance to win 3-1
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:38 pm

i went for 2-2. i think despite seemingly strengthening their squad, Advance seem to be lacking a bit of a killer blow at the moment, whilst Prem Sports are flying. But i don't see Advance losing as they will be aware of the implications if they do, and in that mood they don't lose games easily
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 3:25 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

throops vs sunbury
foxes vs gutho

What about GHW v Harrow, c'mon Greedy, might only be div 5 but still a big game

lol oh yeah soz paul me old mucker. if wasnt for your deductions wouldnt you be top ?
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 4:01 pm

i know only div6 but you got NPE v Hotshots this weekend as well, big weekend for the alliance.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 4:06 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
i know only div6 but you got NPE v Hotshots this weekend as well, big weekend for the alliance.

is ash playing?

Back to top Go down
S&G11

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 10:21 am

Advance for me in this one, they always manage to get a result when they need it most.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 1:14 pm

which is why I think they won't lose. but i think Prem will push them all the way and equally can't see them being turned over which is why I went for a draw
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 3:46 pm

i shall be there too watch this one anyway (torment mobbsy for a couple of hours Twisted Evil ) i will do a write up after the game
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 5:14 pm

look forward to it, an unbiased opinion!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 8:51 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
look forward to it, an unbiased opinion!

as always mark Wink
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:40 pm

Awaiting your report on the game greedy Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:54 pm

Me too!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:27 pm

its a bit late cus i hit the beer hard yesterday and i couldnt see to be truthful.

its only going to be a brief one too

advance started much the better putting prem under pressure and keeping the ball mostly in prems half however prem were the ones who found themselves ahead with the very first time they had been out their half it was 20 odd yarder that lobbed the keeper, a good goal. advance carried on applying pressure after the setback but final ball was just not there and it started to look a bit scrappy and like it was going to be just one of them days for them, however 10 mins before half time and advance found the break through they thoroughly deserved a sweet little pull back from wheels to set kitching up for a simple tap in, a well worked goal. 1-1 at half time and prem undoubtedly the happier of the 2 after a poor first half showing. second half started much better with alot better football from both sides however i had to rush off 15 mins into the 2nd half to pick the young uns up and it was still 1-1. i thought advance were much the better side and after hearing the result later in the day, from what i saw it was much deserved.

only thing i would say is how come louis was on the bench his pace and tricks wouldve caused prem defence no end of trouble (in my opinion)

ps still getting on the score sheet i see goodman Wink . thought you had a good game mate made some decent crosses into the box if only someone couldve got on the end of few probably wouldve been a few more.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:35 pm

well done greeedy and love your opening comment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prediction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prediction...   Prediction... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prediction...
Page 1 of 1