Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Which Takes Precedent?

Go down 
+3
Sam__Whatsize
Polska legend II
dan_mitchell_WRFC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Which Takes Precedent? Empty
PostSubject: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 5:17 pm

On the 18th of December we have 2 games scheduled

The first being the dreaded encounter with Premier side Magna 73.

The second being against division 7 basement side FCCOL.

They couldn't be further apart any idea which game will take precedent?

I am assuming it will be the Billy walton game against Magna unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:16 pm

should be the case, yes
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:17 pm

although didn't you play 2 games in one day in the summer?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:19 pm

We did and we did very well for the first 3 halves!

Beat Bowden 7-1 and we were 1 nil up at Azul Zorros at half time.

Shame as we are in really good form at the moment. I am hoping Magna don't obliterate us, it could be damaging.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:20 pm

anything can happen on the day. it is 11 v 11 and there will be no pressure on you at all. are you injured now or available?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:25 pm

Injured at the minute, I'll make a 20 minute cameo appearance this Sunday and see how I fare. They don't need me anyway Cole's finally found his shooting boots!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:26 pm

certainly seemed that way on Sunday. so you'll be aiming for a Magna comeback!
Back to top Go down
Sam__Whatsize

Sam__Whatsize

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:28 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Injured at the minute, I'll make a 20 minute cameo appearance this Sunday and see how I fare. They don't need me anyway Cole's finally found his shooting boots!

U want to be careful because you dont want to be out for the rest of the season Sad
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:29 pm

Not sure thats a great idea. Probably looking for a full comeback in the new year.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:30 pm

its normally the case that the younger players always come back before they are ready such is their enthusiasm for the game!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:33 pm

Partly why it became worse. Wanted to play on Sunday after picking it up in the last 20 minutes of the Wednesday night football game.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:33 pm

ha ha i rest my case!
Back to top Go down
Donatelli

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:13 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Ive heard grumblings that hes to go back between the sticks?? whether that be for you or someone else i dont know!?......can you add anything to this rumor?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:36 pm

is cole the most talked about player in the alliance league? rumour after rumour (most of which are always unfounded!)
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 9:00 pm

Donatelli wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Ive heard grumblings that hes to go back between the sticks?? whether that be for you or someone else i dont know!?......can you add anything to this rumor?? Shocked

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Sleep
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 9:39 pm

i know what u mean!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 9:43 pm

I am not surprised teams would want Cole in goal as he's a quality keeper. But he signed for us as an outfield player and he's doing well. We already have 2 very good keepers Cole is a nice third choice to have.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 10:17 pm

Good strength in depth there!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 3:29 pm

Donatelli wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

boring why not leave the bloke alone to play football. sounds like he's enjoying it at wigston rangers as an OUTFIELD player and fair play to him
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 3:35 pm

here here.
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 5:04 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Donatelli wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

boring why not leave the bloke alone to play football. sounds like he's enjoying it at wigston rangers as an OUTFIELD player and fair play to him

''LIKE!''
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 6:14 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Donatelli wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Well said greeedy maybe they'll tire of it soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Takes Precedent?   Which Takes Precedent? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Takes Precedent?
Page 1 of 1