Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Wednesday Night Football - 30 November

Go down 
+14
Mivan are going up
Jenko
BULLIT
Sam__Whatsize
Coley21
Hellboy
Widds
Joey Barton
Aussie Owl
Polska legend II
Snash
Skeems
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Gordon
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coley21

Coley21

Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 11:31 am

Great game and great result (for us anyways Razz ) Shame i had to be brought off for tactical reasons due to the sending off...cant fault the lads tho, quality performance with 10 men!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 11:33 am

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Would firstly like to thank you Hellboy for generously donating a Stanno matchball to us. The keeper had no idea who you were bless him.

well worth it just for the game, i did have my halloween costume on.. affraid

Cheers hellboy some of the lads were a little confused by it. Cole and I immediately showed Dennis and Gordon though!
What did you think to the performance?
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 1:37 pm

Hellboy wrote:
2 sent off, 1 for wigston deemed to be a bad challenge, not in my book but only my opinion, 1 for global he just couldn't stop the verbal crap from coming out of his arse.

You don't have to work with him!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 1:41 pm

Haha, got to agree with Hellboy I have never seen a more menial red card. If he had just stayed quiet he wouldn't be facing a fine and a ban, so close to the end of the game as well.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 2:20 pm

Snash wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
2 sent off, 1 for wigston deemed to be a bad challenge, not in my book but only my opinion, 1 for global he just couldn't stop the verbal crap from coming out of his arse.

You don't have to work with him!

blimey wheres that, loose nuts and bolts factory. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 2:27 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Cheers hellboy some of the lads were a little confused by it. Cole and I immediately showed Dennis and Gordon though!

great effort all round, a good side you've got there, enjoyed watching it, i didnt catch a sighting of the cookie monster, i think Widds must have been mixing it with the arsenal big wigs, either that or watching man utd get getting taught a lesson.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 5:27 pm

Hellboy wrote:

7 game ban then yeah, set their standard now down at the county fa
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 7:31 pm

not if he gave his name! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 4:28 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

great effort all round, a good side you've got there, enjoyed watching it, i didnt catch a sighting of the cookie monster, i think Widds must have been mixing it with the arsenal big wigs, either that or watching man utd get getting taught a lesson.

I was going through all the paperwork on that evening for our club, sorting out fines etc including 75% the latest which is £40 total fine for late submission of two county cup matches...and after sorting out all the paperwork and fines and having a massive hissy fit about having to pay out about £180 in fines so far this season, i then spent an hour picking my toys up and putting them back in the pram......and after that, i went to work in Tesco on a night shift to earn the money required to pay all the bleeding fines.....
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 4:29 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
not if he gave his name! Laughing

corr: not if the referee didnt hear him give his name lol

And for that he shall be hung out to dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 4:30 pm

And top work to Dan and the boys on what sounds like a cracking result....top work
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 5:03 pm

Got to agree, great performance from Wigston and definately served up a warning to me regarding our cup tie.

Best moment of the night?? Easy. Me, Cole and Morley chatting on the side about GT (yes, I still havn't got over it), we were talking about the Arthur Moore cup semi final between Scrappy and GT last season, Morley quips "GT had a really big fat goalie" not knowing that it was Cole, who to be fair has lossed a shed load of weight. Cole quips back "that was me" Morley had no idea!!! Awkward silence fell as Morley tried to worm his way out of the situation!!!

Comedy Gold
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:29 pm

Hahaha Cole told me about this. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:33 am

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I was going through all the paperwork on that evening for our club, sorting out fines etc including 75% the latest which is £40 total fine for late submission of two county cup matches...and after sorting out all the paperwork and fines and having a massive hissy fit about having to pay out about £180 in fines so far this season, i then spent an hour picking my toys up and putting them back in the pram......and after that, i went to work in Tesco on a night shift to earn the money required to pay all the bleeding fines.....

surely the players can put their hands in their pockets?

Last edited by Polska legend II on Sat 03 Dec 2011, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:35 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Got to agree, great performance from Wigston and definately served up a warning to me regarding our cup tie.

Best moment of the night?? Easy. Me, Cole and Morley chatting on the side about GT (yes, I still havn't got over it), we were talking about the Arthur Moore cup semi final between Scrappy and GT last season, Morley quips "GT had a really big fat goalie" not knowing that it was Cole, who to be fair has lossed a shed load of weight. Cole quips back "that was me" Morley had no idea!!! Awkward silence fell as Morley tried to worm his way out of the situation!!!

Comedy Gold

quailty. i'd have said musculalrly challenged. i reffed cole last week and although I didn't really know him before that would certainly say he was more schmeichel than southall.

pulled off a quality save as well in 1st half
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:36 am

oh and kev, basset centre in south wigston - after the alcoholics anonymous sessions on tuesday nights at 9pm they hold counselling sessions for those not able to get over the GT game
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 11:06 am

then straight down the boozer for good night out.
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 5:23 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Comedy Gold

quailty. i'd have said musculalrly challenged. i reffed cole last week and although I didn't really know him before that would certainly say he was more schmeichelthan southall.

pulled off a quality save as well in 1st half

Ill take that Very Happy ......................ill pay u next time u ref us on saturdays Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 9:49 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:22 am

Double if you win spot the ball, when ever it starts that is, this competition seems to be moving a bit slow.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:40 pm

im sure it will all come good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 30 November   Wednesday Night Football - 30 November - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Football - 30 November
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3