Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please

Go down 
+5
marksaddie
Hellboy
Polska legend II
THE WATCHER
stmarks saint
9 posters
AuthorMessage
stmarks saint

so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Empty
PostSubject: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:58 pm

want honest opinions on what people think about the result next week and honest opinions on both teams? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Empty
PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 4:40 pm

stmarks saint wrote:
want honest opinions on what people think about the result next week and honest opinions on both teams? Very Happy

go away!
Back to top Go down
stmarks saint

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 4:46 pm

Smd
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:04 pm

st marks to win 4-2
Back to top Go down
stmarks saint

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:07 pm

Yeh I'm kinda thinking the same. Although azul started off well they seem to have gone downhill....I wouldn't mind watching that game if both teams are up to scratch
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:09 pm

are you not from St Marks then???
Back to top Go down
stmarks saint

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:12 pm

Kind of Wink don't play for them tho. Thought I'd throw a curve ball
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:16 pm

Are you one of the mummies that go and watch?
Back to top Go down
marksaddie

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:34 pm

Tell you what st marks saint , your comment regards cant waiting to break legs in the other forum, St Marks manager the goalie has said you have nothing to do with them , but I have in roundabout sort of way as Shane B is my nephew , I am also manager of Azul so before the game come and try to break my legs, when I have made you look a clown, I will let Azuls and St Marks players loose on yours. You obviously dont play for them as comments like breaking legs means your not even old enough to change your own nappy let alone play football.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:57 pm

as i said he is not involved in any way with our side and if i find out he is he wont be if that makes sense
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:01 pm

y are you even doing a topic page on this game
who cares
stop trying to stir poor wen there is none
i spoke to all my lads about forum and to be fair they stopped makin silly comments
so dont need you starting it all over again. we just want to keep our heads down and play football
Back to top Go down
Pukka

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:03 pm

We've played both sides now and would say both of these teams have got enough to beat anyone in this division on their day.
Our 4-1 win today over Azul was slightly flattering, as our last 2 goals came late on after the Azul lads heads seem to drop after we went ahead.
Chris Durrance up top is dangerous and very honest, stayed on his feet which if he hadn't would have resulted in a penalty and likely our keeper taking an early shower with the scores still 0-0.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:04 pm

marksaddie wrote:
Tell you what st marks saint , your comment regards cant waiting to break legs in the other forum, St Marks manager the goalie has said you have nothing to do with them , but I have in roundabout sort of way as Shane B is my nephew , I am also manager of Azul so before the game come and try to break my legs, when I have made you look a clown, I will let Azuls and St Marks players loose on yours. You obviously dont play for them as comments like breaking legs means your not even old enough to change your own nappy let alone play football.

I have closed and moved the offensive thread
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:05 pm

the goalie wrote:
as i said he is not involved in any way with our side and if i find out he is he wont be if that makes sense

Just be on the look out for someone with 4ft-6ins feet, and a big red nose, in a funny shirt, its sure to be him.

clown
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:20 pm

Yawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please    so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so what does everyone think the result between st.marks and azul zorros will be then? opinions please
Page 1 of 1