Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

just to clarify

Go down 
+2
Hellboy
greeeedy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

just to clarify Empty
PostSubject: just to clarify   just to clarify Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 10:36 am

i didnt find out untill yesterday that we had been suspended for non payment of fines.
i would like to put my opinion across as the landlord sent a cheque and it came back cus it didnt have the dates of births of the players that were fined. as far as i have been told by the landlord himself he sent the cheque on time aswell now if this is true i think that is absolutely ridiculous as the players names are there what does when they were born have to do with it really?. now we get another fine from the league and lose points too (altho we only have 3 to lose lol) for something that we actually paid on time. TERRIBLE. all i know is the landlord is fuming and is finding more and more reasons to pack it in. i am obviously trying very hard to convince him this isnt an option as i have said all along we will see the season out but even that is becoming increasingly harder. i will try to speak to someone from the league tomorrow to find out exactly what was done and what wasnt.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

just to clarify Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to clarify   just to clarify Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 12:09 pm

All the best greeedy, hope everything works out OK...this league needs teams like you, lets hope they can sort things out amicably.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

just to clarify Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to clarify   just to clarify Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 1:05 pm

we had something happen earlier in the season with this i traveled all the way to whetstone to pay fines and couldn't due to date of births and addresses. I think it's because they need the information for updating there data base and due to people moving house (and some that just change there second name when band) it does clearly state on the forms that all the information needs to be completed and they wont take a payment if the details aint confirmed. county f.a can be reasonable if you contact them with what has happened that you sent a cheque etc and i'm sure they will help.

also hope your team sorts it out you have some qulity players and are a decent bunch

Last edited by tysmith c.n.f.c on Sun 06 Nov 2011, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

just to clarify Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to clarify   just to clarify Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 1:20 pm

greeeedy wrote:
i didnt find out untill yesterday that we had been suspended for non payment of fines.
i would like to put my opinion across as the landlord sent a cheque and it came back cus it didnt have the dates of births of the players that were fined. as far as i have been told by the landlord himself he sent the cheque on time aswell now if this is true i think that is absolutely ridiculous as the players names are there what does when they were born have to do with it really?. now we get another fine from the league and lose points too (altho we only have 3 to lose lol) for something that we actually paid on time. TERRIBLE. all i know is the landlord is fuming and is finding more and more reasons to pack it in. i am obviously trying very hard to convince him this isnt an option as i have said all along we will see the season out but even that is becoming increasingly harder. i will try to speak to someone from the league tomorrow to find out exactly what was done and what wasnt.

The suspension was imposed by the County and not the League. Obviously, the League will need to deal with the postponement and we shall take into account any decision taken by the County.
If you have an issue with the County, the contact is Matt Edkins on 0116 2844957.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

just to clarify Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to clarify   just to clarify Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:01 pm

Greedy I feel for u hoskins we're in same situation. And that u have sent cheque they could off at least accepted it and then comfirmed DOB after. Now u may be in more debt.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

just to clarify Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to clarify   just to clarify Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 9:19 pm

Yup all the best bud, i know rules are rules but there are so many fines dished out and can be a bit too easily imposed. Having said that, i have spoken to Chris Bray at County on similar issues who is absolutely diamond.....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

just to clarify Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to clarify   just to clarify Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:20 am

We can all cut-some-slack, (when needs prevail). santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just to clarify Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to clarify   just to clarify Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just to clarify
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: