Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Identity of the Watcher

Go down 
+12
BEES KNEES
ShaNiO
Aussie Owl
Hellboy
tulip
Polska legend II
THE WATCHER
Joey-Gattuso
bad tekkers
dan_mitchell_WRFC
BigTimeCharlie
Widds
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Identity of the Watcher Empty
PostSubject: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:47 pm

The Watcher is married to the mother of the brother of the wife of a guy who played football with a couple of guys who played in a team who had a player whose brother was in another team who was managed by someone who played for senior leage for a team that had The Watcher in it who had another player who knew Tekkers and Toe Poke who...................here ya go chaps - your very own post to dispute identities on......go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:56 pm

finally somewhere they can have pointless conversations with eachother, without spoiling nearly every topic on here...
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 8:39 pm

Wouldn't the mother of the brother also be the mother of the bride? Unless just to complicate things he's the wifes half brother? Razz
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 8:45 pm

What if he is adopted...........? drunken
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 9:29 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
finally somewhere they can have pointless conversations with eachother, without spoiling nearly every topic on here...

dont read em them mucker Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 9:35 pm

Widds wrote:
The Watcher is married to the mother of the brother of the wife of a guy who played football with a couple of guys who played in a team who had a player whose brother was in another team who was managed by someone who played for senior leage for a team that had The Watcher in it who had another player who knew Tekkers and Toe Poke who...................here ya go chaps - your very own post to dispute identities on......go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

the watcher is a sad old boy who drinks down the paddy and tells lies......chris birt....... mystery solved i thank you Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 9:53 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
Widds wrote:

the watcher is a sad old boy who drinks down the paddy and tells lies......chris birt....... mystery solved i thank you Razz Razz

Your wrong there fella, isn't him.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:00 pm

Joey-Gattuso wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
Widds wrote:

Your wrong there fella, isn't him.

thanks joey but he won't listen the guys a moron
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:07 pm

moron??? you dont know who i am Very Happy .......do you???
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:16 pm

got confused after the 1st post
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 11:12 pm

Widds wrote:

wow thanks widds my very own topic,i'll soon be as famous as hellboy! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 11:33 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
Widds wrote:

wow thanks widds my very own topic,i'll soon be as famous as hellboy! Very Happy Very Happy
I don't think you will Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 11:48 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:

don,t class me with those 2 muppets if you look back at their posts they have come on this forum to slag off one certain player
(who they wrongly think that i am his dad) and div 5 in general, but no having the bottle to say who they play for to back up their comments

div 5 have some very good players, look at results in the billy walton and county cups,so i can only assume that they have been turned down by a div 5 side and are bitter and twisted about it

i have put plenty of sensible topics and posts on but perhaps i shouldn't bite when they come out with their c**p

cheers

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 5:49 am

Aahh its Josef Fritzl.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 7:56 am

watcher, u are very welcome, think of it as an early christmas present.

And in fairness I am still reeling from the fact their may be two people named chris in sunday football lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 8:17 am

many more! we used to have 4 in our midfield!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 8:55 am

There are 71 registered in the Alliance League and still counting.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 8:57 am

bad tekkers wrote:
Widds wrote:

haha my dad dont know how to use a computer you idiot shows how much your really do know
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 8:57 am

good data!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:37 am

and theres at least two with my surname!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:50 am

We have one Chris in our team.....

Actually, sorry to go off thread, but seems appropriate....does any team have more siblings than our first team?

We have 3 x ilnickis, 2 x Veaseys and 2 x Staffords....so 7 out of our 11 starting line up will be arguing while cutting up a Turkey this Christmas.....
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:55 am

we had 3 smiths,2 coopers and 2 birts (until 1 birt signed for st marks a couple of weeks ago)
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:20 am

we have 3 kneafseys (father n two sons) 2 issitts (bros) and 2 woolmans although not related!haha
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:23 am

we have 4 sparrows (3 brothers and a cousin), did have a couple of brothers-in-law last year but they both hung up their boots this season
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:49 am

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
we have 3 kneafseys (father n two sons) 2 issitts (bros) and 2 woolmans although not related!haha

Neither of them Martyn Woolman by any chance??
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 11:21 am

Widds wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:

Neither of them Martyn Woolman by any chance??

no mate zak and mark woolman!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 1:11 pm

We're all brothers
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 1:51 pm

from another mother?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 1:53 pm

the same one
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 2:41 pm

Widds wrote:
watcher, u are very welcome, think of it as an early christmas present.

And in fairness I am still reeling from the fact their may be two people named chris in sunday football lol

good news for insomniacs -- only three sleeps tell christmas!
Back to top Go down
Dog13

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 3:02 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
Widds wrote:

Guess again
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:02 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
BigTimeCharlie wrote:

don,t class me with those 2 muppets if you look back at their posts they have come on this forum to slag off one certain player
(who they wrongly think that i am his dad) and div 5 in general, but no having the bottle to say who they play for to back up their comments

div 5 have some very good players, look at results in the billy walton and county cups,so i can only assume that they have been turned down by a div 5 side and are bitter and twisted about it

i have put plenty of sensible topics and posts on but perhaps i shouldn't bite when they come out with their c**p

cheers

you call it slaggin....i call it tellin the truth....something alien to the birts it seems Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:39 pm

[quote="bad tekkers"][quote="THE WATCHER"]
BigTimeCharlie wrote:

cheers

you call it slaggin....i call it tellin the truth....something alien to the birts it seems Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

JUST STICK TO THIS THREAD THEN YOU WON,T BE ANNOYING ANYONE

SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE TOLD YOU I AM NOT CHRIS BIRT
SO YOU ARE EITHER VERY VERY VERY THICK OR YOU ARE DOING IT ON PURPOSE Embarassed Embarassed

Back to top Go down
flipflap9

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:41 pm

And you bite everytime tbh......... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:43 pm

flipflap9 wrote:
And you bite everytime tbh......... Embarassed

take your point Neutral
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:06 pm

in my pocket flipflap Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 8:53 am

Chris getting the hump!
Back to top Go down
Dog13

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 10:05 am

Toe poke wrote:
Chris getting the hump!

But not the chris you think it is
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 10:25 am

I'm sure this is the watcher..................he has inner duck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiG-VpTT3UE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the Watcher   Identity of the Watcher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity of the Watcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: