Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"? Empty
PostSubject: Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"?   Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 5:14 pm

The spotlight is once again about to fall on the sporting stars of Leicestershire and Rutland.

Today, the 15th Leicester Mercury Sports Awards – the county's "Sporting Oscars" – are launched with the search on for the sportsmen and women, teams and organisations who have shone in 2011.

There will be a new award this year with a Lifetime Achievement trophy, which is set to be presented by showbusiness legend William Roache who plays Ken Barlow in Coronation Street.

The categories are: Sportsman of the Year, Sportswoman of the Year, Coach/manager of the Year, Team of the Year, Club of the Year, Young Sportsman of the Year, Young Sportswoman of the Year, Junior Sportsman of the Year, Junior Sportswoman of the Year, Community Impact Award, Active4Life Award, Under-19 Team of the Year, Neville Hamilton Award, Lifetime Achievement Award.

Why not send a nomination for someone in your club or for another Alliance Club?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"?   Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 8:31 pm

a chance to meet a real showbiz legend? i'm going to get nominating
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"?   Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 9:34 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
a chance to meet a real showbiz legend? i'm going to get nominating
I think we should all vote for HELLY,he would liven things up
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"?   Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:37 pm

I have gone through all the players on the NRI books and there isnt a sportsman on their....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"?   Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 3:25 pm

Widds wrote:
I have gone through all the players on the NRI books and there isnt a sportsman on their....

pub athletes? Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"?   Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 4:47 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Widds wrote:

pub athletes? Wink

Olympic standard lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"?   Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does your club have a "Sportsman of the Year"?
Page 1 of 1