Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Are you a Registered User?

Go down 
+6
Paulo
Skeems
Whistle Blower
Widds
Polska legend II
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Are you a Registered User? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 8:24 pm

If you are a registered user but not making any posts, why not? It really is good fun if you join in.

We have 1164 registered users which is fantastic and the envy of many others, but 441 have not made a post.

If you have registered but have changed your email address or have some other difficulty, just send Aussie Owl a PM and we will try to get you started.

Last edited by Admin on Tue 25 Oct 2011, 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://allianceleague.forumotion.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 8:29 pm

come and join the debate. you too could be discussing the relevant topics of the day with such luminaries as Hellboy or chewing the fat with Greeedy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:34 pm

After seeing some posts over the past couple of months its no surprise many people dont bother though......
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 7:33 am

Sad

Keep your chins up biggins.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 7:37 am

Admin wrote:
If you are a registered user but not making any posts, why not? It really is good fun if you join in.
Keep consistent and people might. You have your favorites who are allowed to abuse without warning/suspension but you suspend others for posting far less abuse than your favorites.

Try and make it work both ways, some like to dish it out but can't take it, cry off throwing hissy fits and deleting their accounts etc. (just an example) but on the other hand threaten others (just an example).

Make your mind up.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 8:04 am

Don't agree. If its offensive, its offensive.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 8:25 am

Fair shout, but be consistent.

Something will be offensive to someone all of the time - who's to say what is and what isn't, I don't get offeneded - people get frustrated becuase they get suspended for somethinig far worse than the favorites on here.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 8:27 am

Also, people such as Kev can post an opinion of a ref (quite rightly so), but others get their posts removed at the slightest hint of controversy.

Be consistent.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 9:09 am

Quote :
Also, people such as Kev can post an opinion of a ref (quite rightly so), but others get their posts removed at the slightest hint of controversy.

Be consistent.

It got deleted and I got reprimanded, I have a PM from Dennis to prove it, then after that all subsequent cristism of the referee got deleted in which I reposted it in defiance.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 9:19 am

I had one line removed sunday as well and an email from Dennis, think there is consistancy there
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 11:14 am

I went on...

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
...you took advantage of a very weak referee

Do you not think that your 5th goal was a blatant foul? I agree our peno was soft but that just shows how incompetent the referee was

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
OK the facts, ref was awful...

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
I was so angry that the referee did nothing to protect us from some of your tackles and I was slightly shocked by it...

I'm with you thouh, if a ref is poor then why aren't you allowed to say so?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 11:21 am

I definately said it as you prove but I posted far worse which got removed
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 11:53 am

Which just proves my/our point...

We're either allowed to post about refs or not.

Be consistent.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 11:58 am

Whistle Blower wrote:

Be consistent.

im sure most posts absolutely slating refs are removed. but if it is something like 'the ref was poor' it will be left on
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:01 pm

Iv'e probably had more posts removed than anyone else, particularly in the early days, i used to get frustrated because people would have a go at me, and when i used to retaliate my posts were removed, i think if someone makes a lot of personal remarks about your family, then you are going to come down hard on them, which i have done on many occasions, and still had stuff removed for sticking up for myself and family, as a result i have had to tone down a lot on here to keep my posts on, and yes others have been allowed to get away with saying nasty things, you are bound to come on and stand up for yourself, fraid i have to agree with whistlepuffer and say be consistant. The irony is iv'e actually had one taken off this thread which was neither offensive or hateful, just a bit of leg pulling.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:32 pm

year after year people come on here slating refs, and I would expect most if not all to be removed. everyone knows by now that if you are not happy with a refs performance then you go through the appropriate channels, which is not on here.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:33 pm

and I still don't think there are any favourites
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:43 pm

Trust one of the favourites to come out with something like that.... Laughing Wink

Totally got to agree about your ref statement, there is a proceedure, and its not on a forum.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:45 pm

ive never been anyones favourite... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:47 pm

How do you know you're not my fave?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

just a hunch...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 1:15 pm

To whistleblower - I agree....was quite surprised i didnt get a warning a few weeks ago, you made a comment about my mother which i thought was out of order, but i responded in an over the top manner. Should have had a warning and probably been suspended, but then again, also to whistleblower, you seem to constantly send abuse in my direction, even in the posts above, so maybe you should be suspended again? I am quite happy to wipe the slate clean, let bygones be bygones and all that....but i am sure you will just send another insult in my direction....
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 2:21 pm

Widds wrote:
To whistleblower - I agree....was quite surprised i didnt get a warning a few weeks ago, you made a comment about my mother which i thought was out of order, but i responded in an over the top manner. Should have had a warning and probably been suspended, but then again, also to whistleblower, you seem to constantly send abuse in my direction, even in the posts above, so maybe you should be suspended again? I am quite happy to wipe the slate clean, let bygones be bygones and all that....but i am sure you will just send another insult in my direction....

i had almost the same comment from bad tekkers last week the post was removed i assume he had a warning but if i had replied to it as i wanted to i,m sure i would have been suspended
people can say what they like about me on this forum and i will give it back.but any mention of the persons family is not on and should always warrant a suspension
right off my soap box now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 2:24 pm

To prevent further offensive and off topic postings, this thread is now closed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Registered User?   Are you a Registered User? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a Registered User?
Page 1 of 1