Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

WRFC-DM

Go down 
+16
Ian2011
NiffyA
marksaddie
Widds
Coley21
Polska legend II
BigTimeCharlie
Hairy Hebrew!
bad tekkers
dan_mitchell_WRFC
PEEWEE
LoneRanger38
Hellboy
Bucko
Joey Barton
Dirk Jr
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

Widds wrote:
Very nice lad and a good player, very rapid....had some decent banter with him in pre season friendly, hope they win their division

Cheers Widds, although its early days you're looking good for 2 consecutive titles. Now that would be impressive.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 4:45 pm

Yeah would be nice, like you say, long way to go and i think Huncote, Magna and Reem are all going to push all the way...a lot depends on the players that Reem can get out regularly on a Sunday
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 4:53 pm

Agree with that last sentence
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 4:59 pm

Come on Dan, tell it how it really was, i bet it was the Dork that was overated, and i'll bet it was him that kicked you first, and you only did the right thing, he's probably only jealous of your hair anyway, and i bet he's not as goodlooking as you or me for that matter, its not your fault if he's crap at football, he sounds like he needs to pick his toys up, and his mum should smack his bottom, no jelly and icecream for tea, no TV, grounded for a week, that should sort the little blighter out, and if he's naughty again he wont get his nappy changed either, sit in that squish.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 5:18 pm

In fairness I tried to tackle him, I failed. He overreacted and took it personally. That was pretty much it, I dont think he played much he spent most of the game on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:02 am

Dirk Jr wrote:
(y)

Get yourself out that smelly bedroom, away from your box of Kleenex, open the window to let some fresh air in, and get rid of all the feet and fart smells.Go now, put some goals up, get the kit ready, clear the dog poo up, get the water bottles, ring everyone make sure they're still ok to play, make sure the balls are all OK, corner flags, pitch paid for, first aid kits ready, keys to the changing rooms, phone call to check with the referee, subs are in place, only sometimes the odd oplayers doesn't want to pay and tries to get away without paying again, but he'll want to meet down the pub after, when the games finished give the place a tidy up before we leave or else we get a small fine. Or do you just sit on the bench in your fart laden boxers?
Back to top Go down
marksaddie

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:22 pm

What I can remember after playing a game in the morning, I was impressed with Wrfc especially as it was a baking hot day as well, and you dont score 13 without knowing where the goal is
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:08 pm

We had a bit of an epic today. Were 5-4 down in the last 5 minutes before I scored 2 to win us the game.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:47 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
We had a bit of an epic today. Were 5-4 down in the last 5 minutes before I scored 2 to win us the game.

Class pure class....better than watching Balottelli.....gosh even in ya shorts smelling of jasmine and rose.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:49 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

that's whats known as ramming words down the throats of your critic!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:58 pm

It was a fantastic result for us with 10 men for an hour. Blaby Vikings will certainly feel hard done by, they deserved something out of the game.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 6:12 pm

Where did this come from?? I've played against dan 2-3 times, and played centre back against him everytime. I've never felt that his tackles were out of order - if anything he's a little soft - spends more of his time and focus on getting into good positions in order to bag goals!! good player and would definitely walk into any team between 4-7, and would definitely challenge for teams above that!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 6:36 pm

Cheers Jamie. Yeah we've had a few battles in the last year and a bit. The one at your place last game of the season being my favourite Razz Glad to see you challenging in division 5.
Back to top Go down
Ian2011

Ian2011

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 7:05 pm

played against him today, i personally think hes a rather good player, top goal scorer and scorer 3 or 4 week in week out cant moan, quick and seems to have quick feet, cant fault the lad, didnt seem to have attitude against us, got on with him and the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 7:18 pm

Ian2011 wrote:
played against him today, i personally think hes a rather good player, top goal scorer and scorer 3 or 4 week in week out cant moan, quick and seems to have quick feet, cant fault the lad, didnt seem to have attitude against us, got on with him and the rest of the team.

Cheers Ian. Likewise. Look forward to the game at your place. I feel for the lad who got sent off today, the ref said he was putting it through as violent conduct and should miss 3-6 games. Very harsh. Was a bad tackle but he was just being committed. He injured him self doing it and couldn't drive home!
Back to top Go down
Ian2011

Ian2011

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 7:18 pm

Dirk Jr wrote:
he wernt making the subs against us ?? and envious ? im a defender why would i be envious of arrogance and attitude? like i said hes bound to in that div he may aswell be playing the blind and crippled

may aswell be playing blind and cripples. who are you. from teams weve played fair few good players clearly should be in higher divisions, so what if hes in division 7, maybe been with them for years and player manager, very good player and not at all over rated, clearly a jealous lad
Back to top Go down
Ian2011

Ian2011

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 7:25 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Ian2011 wrote:

Cheers Ian. Likewise. Look forward to the game at your place. I feel for the lad who got sent off today, the ref said he was putting it through as violent conduct and should miss 3-6 games. Very harsh. Was a bad tackle but he was just being committed. He injured him self doing it and couldn't drive home!

Really enjoyed it, all our lads were saying it, was playing division 3 last season and all i got was kicked and that, yeah its football but it gets annoying after a while, maybe division 7 but its enjoyable get on with opposition aswell, ah yes i seen after he got sent of he was hobbling, i do think though if he didnt get sent of couldnt of seen us scoring the free kick 4th or 5th as from the start you came out guns blazing.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 7:36 pm

Made for a more thrilling spectacle I guess. You should do well in this division I can see you taking points off a lot of teams. We were trying to put right last weeks shocking performance early on. Unusual for us to start so well. Got a good bunch of lads and should do well. Yeahh I've played for Wigston Rangers with 7 or 8 of these lads since I was 13 so I will not be leaving any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Ian2011

Ian2011

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 7:51 pm

yeah we hope so mate, just weather we can get a squad for ever game, today was first game all season we have had a full squad, pleased with my goal even though was like hard to miss that free kick, new aswell after we did go 5-4 up the slightest mistake would lead to your self or the bigger striker scoring as you both looked good players, ahh i hope we do well mate, played global already, wasnt impressed by there team at all, atm afc sporting are probably the team to beat we got punished 7 or 8-1 by them and we had 10 then. just hope now we get to play some of the teams below us as past couple weeks been teams higher than us who are on good runs. best of look for the season aswell mate.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:14 pm

Daniel son is a sound lad, and a decent player the only dodgy thing about him is his barnet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:29 pm

played against him a few times, had a swipe at me after a tackle but thats football i got booked but after the game shook hands and always seen him as a good honest lad and a very good striker

Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:36 pm

Haha, hardly a swipe. In truth I've never been able to tackle. There's no malice intended i just can't do it.
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:52 pm

haha i no there wasnt pal

you dont need to prove to anyone on here you can score goals

just let you feet do the talking and not the tackels
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:18 pm

Ian2011 wrote:
yeah we hope so mate, just weather we can get a squad for ever game, today was first game all season we have had a full squad, pleased with my goal even though was like hard to miss that free kick, new aswell after we did go 5-4 up the slightest mistake would lead to your self or the bigger striker scoring as you both looked good players, ahh i hope we do well mate, played global already, wasnt impressed by there team at all, atm afc sporting are probably the team to beat we got punished 7 or 8-1 by them and we had 10 then. just hope now we get to play some of the teams below us as past couple weeks been teams higher than us who are on good runs. best of look for the season aswell mate.

Nicest description of myself ive had for a while Very Happy lol Still cant get over my stupid yellow card and the ref giving a peno when i grabbed ur defenders boll@cks!!! lol! all in all a good game against a good group of lads
Back to top Go down
Ian2011

Ian2011

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:57 pm

Cole Brookfield wrote:
Ian2011 wrote:

Nicest description of myself ive had for a while Very Happy lol Still cant get over my stupid yellow card and the ref giving a peno when i grabbed ur defenders boll@cks!!! lol! all in all a good game against a good group of lads

i never seen the penalty i was screaming on the wing for it then he blew for the pen, ah well ref wunt the best but we still never let it get in the way, very good game, sorry mate didnt mean it offensive buddy. to be fair didnt think the freekick we scored was a freekick either, 2 wrong decisions i guess, haa our centre back said to the ref that you grabbed his bollucks but ref was having none of it.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:58 pm

Hahaa. I felt sorry for your centre half creamed first half for the red card, molested, gave away a penalty then lost. Not a great day for him.
Back to top Go down
Ian2011

Ian2011

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 10:00 pm

ha thinking about it thats everything that happened, deffinatley not the best of days for him then,.
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 12:08 pm

i didnt find it ofensive pal, thats the nicest description ive ever had! alot better than what im usually called!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Donatelli

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 4:04 pm

Top division teams looking into signing division 7 goalkeeper!! erm i mean STRIKER Wink
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:28 pm

Cole constantly has that kind of attention. Mainly because he's a quality player and because he's a top lad.
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:03 pm

Quality player that would get into most sides. His goal scoring record says enough about the lad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WRFC-DM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRFC-DM   WRFC-DM - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WRFC-DM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: