Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Wednesday Night Football - the next one

Go down 
+16
themightystar
KajimaFC
Jenko
dezza
saff lounge
greeeedy
Magna Ranger
Polska legend II
Hairy Hebrew!
Skeems
chopper
bad tekkers
Hellboy
PEEWEE
OBSERVER
Aussie Owl
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:10 pm

Magna no1 wrote:
dezza wrote:
Watched last night and thought it was a great game and glad to see bullies get back to winning ways!! Thought sometimes pearson and mobbsy tended to hold onto to the ball to long when there was an easy pass they could make and thought ash day played the best I've seen him play!! Little lad in the middle for magna was good and they looked much improved from last season!! Got to say though for me the highlight of the night was morley telling us some stories about being a bookie !!

For me dezza thats the worst I have seen Lee tyers play (the little lad in midfield) he is normally outstanding and a lot better than that

agreed he was quiet compared to the times ive seen him play usually. still tho a very good little player and im sure a very important part of your team and will continue to be throughout the season
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:18 pm

I think part of it is the fact that he isnt having to work as hard as he is surrounded by better players this season, at times last season, he played the midfield on his own.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:28 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
I think part of it is the fact that he isnt having to work as hard as he is surrounded by better players this season, at times last season, he played the midfield on his own.

that cartwright looks like he'll be a right player kev everytime he touched the ball he was a threat
Back to top Go down
ForeverReem

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:41 pm

Dribbler was Juggling! Good game to be fair. Who is on next wednesday? will all wednesday night be played at aylestone?

Which pitch will game be played on this week?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:46 pm

im glad the neutrals enjoyed it as much as i did. foreverreem i think they will all be played on the same pitch as it gets dark at 6.30 these days and im sure only 2 pitches there got floodlights the one we were on and the one next to it ive only seen scrappy play glen parva on the other one hence my reason for thinking this but as always i could well be mistaken
Back to top Go down
ForeverReem

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:52 pm

we played last week on aylestones old pitch. was this a one off?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:54 pm

ForeverReem wrote:

what scrappys old home ground? got a red rail all the way round it and the club house is upstairs? if it is that one maybe they could be playing them on there too then mate

Back to top Go down
ForeverReem

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:58 pm

Who do we need to speak to about getting another fixture for Wednesday night?

starting to get a bit of a following! will be good laugh if a few more teams start to show up! bit of banter in the bar after!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:00 pm

ForeverReem wrote:

starting to get a bit of a following! will be good laugh if a few more teams start to show up! bit of banter in the bar after!

refer to james the fixture secretary and im sure he'll do his utmost to make it happen if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:13 pm

ForeverReem wrote:

Which pitch will game be played on this week?

None of them this week, both Aylestone teams are playing their midweek games at home this Weds night. One of them plays on Dorset avenue and the other on Saffron road end.

Back to top Go down
Barry Venisons Mullet

Barry Venisons Mullet

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:17 pm

Was at the game, must admit I was surprised at how good Magna were even though they lost, looks like they have signed some good players.

It was strange at how good Bulls Head were, after all they had lost all 4 games. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:19 pm

ForeverReem wrote:

Future games will be played on either of the two Aylestone Park pitches.

The next on will be on October 26th on the Dorset Avenue pitch.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 11:18 am

Barry Venisons Mullet wrote:
Was at the game, must admit I was surprised at how good Magna were even though they lost, looks like they have signed some good players.

It was strange at how good Bulls Head were, after all they had lost all 4 games. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

agreed they do look a good side and will suprise a few teams this season for sure (well already have beating advance)
some very good players are there this season and will make them alot stronger compared to last season.

we did play very well although i dont think it was strange as we havent played awful this season just cant seem to finish our chances then we give up 15 mins from the end so was nice to see us go all the way till the final whistle for a change.

on a slightly different note forgot how bad venison's mullet was till seeing your avatar .... proper 80's hair do
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 12:38 pm

ForeverReem wrote:

might be a bit of a queue before your turn comes round again if other clubs have requested one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Football - the next one
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3