Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

comments for game last sunday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

comments for game last sunday Empty
PostSubject: comments for game last sunday   comments for game last sunday Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 2:52 pm

Wonder why our posts have been removed in regards to the game we played last sunday co-incidence i think not!!!!!
we had a genuine question that we wanted answering we werent making any accusations about anything and it was 'cleared up' on the forum its jus really wierd that the comments got removed
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: comments for game last sunday   comments for game last sunday Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

We only asked the question about why was the player who scored theyre sixth goal not mentioned, knowing him personally as i do i know full well i know i havent made a mistake
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: comments for game last sunday   comments for game last sunday Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

who was your question for mate?
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: comments for game last sunday   comments for game last sunday Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 3:03 pm

it was just in general pal theyre gaffer actually came on and cleared it up its just the principle of how and why its been removed
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: comments for game last sunday   comments for game last sunday Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 3:17 pm

the league have prob took it off mate they took something off the other week that one of our lads posted
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: comments for game last sunday   comments for game last sunday Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 3:31 pm

i just think its funny how this is a FORUM which means members should be able to ask questions and raise issues to which will notify people after all i posted it in 'the Banter Section'

obviously were not one of the leagues favourite teams hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: comments for game last sunday   comments for game last sunday Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 5:08 pm

totally agree with what ur saying mate, we defo aint one of the favs as the league have srewed us this season and sounds like u aint either pal
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: comments for game last sunday   comments for game last sunday Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 6:22 pm

Talbotleftback wrote:
Wonder why our posts have been removed in regards to the game we played last sunday co-incidence i think not!!!!!
we had a genuine question that we wanted answering we werent making any accusations about anything and it was 'cleared up' on the forum its jus really wierd that the comments got removed

You are perfectly entitled to ask reasonable questions and they are welcome provided they are not abusive.

Give me a call on 07790 191268 and I will be happy to discuss it.

Anyone not clear of the Forum rules, should see "Read carefully...." under "FORUM RULES" at the top of the home page.
Back to top Go down
https://allianceleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comments for game last sunday   comments for game last sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comments for game last sunday
Page 1 of 1