Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN

Go down 
+15
Spy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
OBSERVER
scouse1
Mr Anderson
saff lounge
Skeems
Whistle Blower
THE MAGICIAN
NKBomber
Polska legend II
Widds
Hellboy
greeeedy
Aussie Owl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scouse1

scouse1

ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 8:59 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
Just have a beer together and stop bitching for gods sake after the game you can go in the bar and get hammereds

I don't have a problem with him I just wonder what his problem is with NRI it's gone on for over a year yet he has never came out an explained his problem,
Just acted in his petty little way he had a perfect chance 2 weeks ago to say what ever was wrong when he reffed are game
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 9:23 pm

scouse1 wrote:
OBSERVER wrote:
Just have a beer together and stop bitching for gods sake after the game you can go in the bar and get hammereds

I don't have a problem with him I just wonder what his problem is with NRI it's gone on for over a year yet he has never came out an explained his problem,
Just acted in his petty little way he had a perfect chance 2 weeks ago to say what ever was wrong when he reffed are game

Which he did extremely well, no need to be an idiot, it kind of distracts away what he is good at, I will banter with the best of them, after all it's a banter page, but when you bring someone's Mum into it, that's taking it too far.

I suggest to you Whistleblower, make a public apology, buy him a pint tomoz, say sorry to his face, move on, then get a good reputation for being one of the best refs in this league rather than the biggest bellend on here.

Sounds good to me !!!
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 7:18 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
...that's taking it too far.

...and I got threatened to be put in hospital by the fat helmet - which, by the way, is an offence on here and the Alliance mods aren't taking seriously so it can't be all that offensive - can it?

Again, don't think that ref you had was me - it just wasn't, it could only get you in trouble if you have a go at him (who was it by the way?).
You lot have brought all this up again - not me, so don't make it look as if I'm dragging up old mud...

I like the NRI lot - it's just biggins I have a problem with and I don't take being 'put in hospital' very lightly (pardon the pun there slim).

No apology from me, I'll keep making him look like the chuump he is - he ain't all that innocent - I'll show you my pm's if you want.

He'll get what's coming to him one day - trust me, this is a lot deeper than your team realises...
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 7:20 am

...and by the way, the mods ill probably suspend me again for their own blinkered reasons - double standards and all that...so - laters.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:10 am

Maybe we should just set up a cage fight on pay per view and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 9:40 pm

RESULT

Reem Team 6, NRI 3;

Last edited by Aussie Owl on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 10:09 pm

Good game?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 10:40 pm

Well played Reem Team, we were beaten by the better side on the night and probably the best team we have faced since I've been with NRI.

Not sure if 6-3 was a fair result in the end but we were beaten by the better side, if they get that side out week in week out it will take a very good side to stop them.

Goals from
Andy Ilnicki
Jay Heighton
Leon Coleman

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:41 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Well played Reem Team, we were beaten by the better side on the night and probably the best team we have faced since I've been with NRI.

Not sure if 6-3 was a fair result in the end but we were beaten by the better side, if they get that side out week in week out it will take a very good side to stop them.

Goals from
Andy Ilnicki
Jay Heighton
Leon Coleman

They sound like another team in the wrong division. Pothunters?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 12:05 pm

reem team scorers:

hat trick for Ryan Snodin
Luke Batson
Dec Towers
Paul Leaver

Ryan Snodin now leads the Div 3 goalscorers chart
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 12:16 pm

I watched this game! Does nri keeper not have any hands!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 12:47 pm

topgun wrote:
I watched this game! Does nri keeper not have any hands!!!

ive seen him make a few good saves with his 'hands' Wink in numerous games including against us... however wasnt there last night so cant comment
Back to top Go down
Mr Anderson

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 12:58 pm

Sounds like a good game, anyone go? Reem team for the league then do we think?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:20 pm

won their last 6 games and on a roll now, but still wouldn't rule out NRI or Huncote at this stage. But Reem Team would have to be favourites I'd say
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:23 pm

if they can get a consistant team out they r a threat....
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:41 pm

Gutted about the result last night! Reem are a good side but we gave them to many goals! I probably should have been awarded a penalty but let's not go into decisions hey! If that's there team week in week out they will destroy div 3 but if not then it's still wide open! We have the return fixture to play and hopefully the gaffer has every player to pick from!
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 1:41 pm

When's the next one?

I could do with a better standard to watch.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 1:54 pm

Whistle Blower wrote:
When's the next one?

Lol. You paid to watch us in the driving rain. Ha ha ha ha ha. Secret fan. Nice one.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 2:02 pm

Whistle Blower wrote:
When's the next one?

It is a premier division clash between us and Bulls Head this Wednesday!

Can you counteract all this hate towards NRI with a load of love towards Magna i think then you will be our biggest fan Smile
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 3:08 pm

Same place?
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 3:10 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Whistle Blower wrote:
When's the next one?

Lol. You paid to watch us in the driving rain. Ha ha ha ha ha. Secret fan. Nice one.

Ha, yes, secret fan...I didn't pay, I was with Greenpeace on standby, in case the whale dried out...!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

Quote :
Same place?

Same place but different pitch, we are on one of the top pitches
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 3:33 pm

The brand new pitch for this game folks Safforn Road entrance, sky tv, better facilities than Dorset Avenue end, at least if it does pour down with rain its got the stand for spectators to watch, unless Dennis tells you otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 3:35 pm

So whats the score going to be on this one?????????????????????????

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Whistle Blower wrote:
When's the next one?

Well if he's a fan, i'd hate to see your enemies..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 4:01 pm

Whats your prediction hellboy?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 4:10 pm

Well if your new signing plays, iv'e got to say a Magna win.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 4:13 pm

Quote :
Well if your new signing plays, iv'e got to say a Magna win.

Unlikely
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 4:16 pm

Unlikely he will play I mean, not that we are unlikely to win.

I'd say Bullies are favourites despite what Greeedy says but we will give it our best shot, at this point I think he have a full squad, that is if everyone returns with a clear bill of health from this weekends games for various clubs.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 7:14 pm

I am hoping it is unlikely that our new signing will be playing that wednesday night hellboy? So without our new signing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN   ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALLIANCE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AGAIN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2