Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Past It

Go down 
+7
greeeedy
THE WATCHER
Toe poke
bad tekkers
Widds
Hellboy
ShaNiO
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 11:57 am

Toe poke wrote:
Haha helly if only you knew

im just grateful for the attention Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:21 pm

Police are looking to shoot an attention seeking idiot with a small penis, and deep hatred of his ex. Bet MarkSaddies shitting himself .
Back to top Go down
marksaddie

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 4:33 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Police are looking to shoot an attention seeking idiot with a small penis, and deep hatred of his ex. Bet MarkSaddies shitting himself .
I know I am thick Hellboy but is that a dig at me or Toepoked and his sidekick bad tekkers.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:08 pm

nah, i just thought it,d make for a good read....I felt a blank look on my face, when i realised my mistake.

Back to top Go down
marksaddie

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:
nah, i just thought it,d make for a good read....I felt a blank look on my face, when i realised my mistake.

Cheers lol thought the Mrs had been complaining again , I have told her to keep off the banter, good luck for your season whoever you are associated with
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:47 pm

Toe poke wrote:
Haha helly if only you knew

come on toe poke shanio has won div 4!!!!! and is now playing and losing in div 5!!!! i actually think helly might be right lmao tongue
Back to top Go down
r.cooper9

r.cooper9

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:12 pm

Shane have you found out who hates you so much yet?
Back to top Go down
Dirk Jr

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:29 pm

to the couple toepoke and bad tekkers why have you got a grudge against AZ u pair of spineless,small minded clowns clown can i add talentless to that list? i say that cuz judging by your names 1 cant kick a ball 2 the other is poor on the ball. your constantly criticising AZ who do you play for exactley ?? who are you ?? so we can see you topping the goalscoring tables at the end of the season feel free to reply you can do so quicker if you let go of each others hand when typing
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:51 pm

Dirk Jr wrote:
to the couple toepoke and bad tekkers why have you got a grudge against AZ u pair of spineless,small minded clowns clown can i add talentless to that list? i say that cuz judging by your names 1 cant kick a ball 2 the other is poor on the ball. your constantly criticising AZ who do you play for exactley ?? who are you ?? so we can see you topping the goalscoring tables at the end of the season feel free to reply you can do so quicker if you let go of each others hand when typing

affraid point 1 not said a word against az!!!! just lardy!!!! point 2 usernames aint the truth the whole truth and nothing but my remedial friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! point 3 we dont have to tell you how good we may or may not be(unlike your amigo with the wide parting) we just get on with it!!!!!!! point 4 you wont catch any of us in div 5 Wink
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 7:41 am

Average div 5 player end of.
Back to top Go down
Dirk Jr

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 8:07 am

well it didnt take mystic meg to guess toe poke would comment after bad tekkers lol! bad tekkers- frst of all we aint mates 2nd of all wide parting ??? ask your missus for a few diet plans and send them to shane seens asyou have an issue with the apparent wide parting.

toe poke - judging by your criticism you should be decent but if you are why do you hide behind a fake name and remain anonymus ??? guessin you aint cream of the crop yourself jocolor
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 8:57 am

im just glad of the attention, so much jealousy in this forum right about now :p
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 11:07 am

I have nothing going for me then, lol

Old (yes), Crap (TBC - have my good days), Carrying timber (slightly - See age, lol), Parting (i wish, lol).

Loving the banter though
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 11:11 am

Toe poke wrote:
Average div 5 player end of.

thanks Smile i didnt even think i would be average for div 7
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 11:59 am

ShaNiO wrote:
im just glad of the attention, so much jealousy in this forum right about now :p

Sure is you're to blame what with your cracking team, unbelievable tekkers, good looks and charm, its a no wonder they are all jealous of you and your team...long live ShaNiooooooooooooO.....all aboard the ShaNio love bus...ding ding, next stop please.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 1:43 pm

feel privelaged tbf
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 10:18 pm

Dirk Jr wrote:
well it didnt take mystic meg to guess toe poke would comment after bad tekkers lol! bad tekkers- frst of all we aint mates 2nd of all wide parting ??? ask your missus for a few diet plans and send them to shane seens asyou have an issue with the apparent wide parting.

toe poke - judging by your criticism you should be decent but if you are why do you hide behind a fake name and remain anonymus ??? guessin you aint cream of the crop yourself jocolor

wide parting is a reference to his hairline mastermind affraid dear o dear ever so slightly thick aint ya? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 11:42 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
Dirk Jr wrote:

wide parting is a reference to his hairline mastermind affraid dear o dear ever so slightly thick aint ya? Embarassed

bad tekkers is on
and everyones gone
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:58 am

end of the day im a 22 year old lad enjoying a hobby its not the premier league so i dont no y u think u play for man utd or something its sunday morning football and u clearly have too much time on ur hands and our obviusly envious of me otherwise you wouldnt spend your time writing absoloute shite about me on here lol just grow up and get a life
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:40 am

Goooooaaaaalllll............sHANiiiiooooooo.....
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 5:45 pm

end of the day everyone is allowed an opinion!! and on a PUBLIC FORUM everyone is allowed to voice them Razz so cease the toe poke and bad tekkers hating and get a life!! telling the truth is an attribute not a failing

thanks for coming and goodnight
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 8:52 am

your hating on me lads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 10:42 am

bad tekkers wrote:
end of the day everyone is allowed an opinion!! and on a PUBLIC FORUM everyone is allowed to voice them Razz so cease the toe poke and bad tekkers hating and get a life!! telling the truth is an attribute not a failing

Aren't you voicing your opinion and hating on ShaNio? But telling people not to slate you guys....? Public Forum - yup, but you cant have it both ways, if you are going to be hating on ShaNio then others can surely hate on you? And if you are telling people to stop hating on you and ToePoke, then surely you have to stop hating on ShaNio??

Its a public FOOTBALL forum....so maybe chat about football rather than just slating him?

Just some thoughts there chaps...
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 11:08 am

Widds wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

Aren't you voicing your opinion and hating on ShaNio? But telling people not to slate you guys....? Public Forum - yup, but you cant have it both ways, if you are going to be hating on ShaNio then others can surely hate on you? And if you are telling people to stop hating on you and ToePoke, then surely you have to stop hating on ShaNio??

Its a public FOOTBALL forum....so maybe chat about football rather than just slating him?

The voice of diplomacy, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 11:16 am

Thought for today!!!!!

If you love football, you love each other..... I love you you all share a common interest..... bounce the obvious one being..... Basketball bouncy balls!! we all play with them.... Shocked and some of us even get to kick them..... clown
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:58 pm

Widds wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

responding to people tellin me what i can and cant say tbh widds.......take your point but the truth is shanio aint slim....he aint got flowing locks......and he aint as good as he thinks he is......not hating but stating...........facts
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:05 am

i am fat, and i am bald, but im also quality Cool
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:58 am

stop arguing, i think we should form an elderly queue for this topic,
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 3:58 pm

like meatloaf said chunks........2 outta 3 aint bad!!!!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:32 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
like meatloaf said chunks........2 outta 3 aint bad!!!!

right we all know what you and toe poke think now so lets move on to a different topic this one is really boring now
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:45 pm

i think the whole forum has established that im fat now lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Past It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past It   Past It - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past It
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2