Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

MDH Teamwear

Go down 
+6
Alliance Journo
greeeedy
THE MAGICIAN
Stroller
spartamoshdock
Polska legend II
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 12:21 pm

Must give a lot of credit to MDH again for some brilliant service. I'm sure we're not the only club that has a kit with 14 outfield shirts and a keepers top. What do you do if some of the tops go missing? Or worse still, like us, you get an injury to a player who needs paramedics and has to be cut out of his shirt?

I don't know if this is just for Macron kits but the above happened to us on Sunday (had a lad cut out of his shirt) and I have spoken to MDH about ordering 2 or 3 replacement shirts. Although they tend to come with shorts as well (therefore you have to have both) MDH were brilliant and the order is already sorted.

Have a chat with them if you have some shirts missing, you can't go wrong and we are lucky to have their support for our league.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 12:28 pm

Totally agree, they have always been fantastic with us and sorted us out with everything from footballs, kit, training kit and trophies.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 12:34 pm

We used to have to cut Paddy out of his shirt after every game. Now that he has retired the club will save a fortune jocolor
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 3:10 pm

Still wating for ours I believe for winning the league ??? Season kicks off a week tomoz. lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 3:16 pm

still waiting for them to send me a brochure after ringing 3 times and givivng my address and waiting for 6 weeks i still havent received anything.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 3:17 pm

greeeedy wrote:
still waiting for them to send me a brochure after ringing 3 times and givivng my address and waiting for 6 weeks i still havent received anything.

Must us being riff raff greedy, lol..
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 3:19 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

Must us being riff raff greedy, lol..

lol i was thinking the same thing i bet they dont venture beaumont leys and mowmacre then past 4pm Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 11:33 pm

Been going there for 3 years. Brilliant people. Can tell its family run too.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 11:42 pm

Top company for me. Cant fault them
Back to top Go down
I luv Edna in Emmerdale

I luv Edna in Emmerdale

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 8:45 pm

Very nice people..
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 9:15 pm

Aye, always been good to Fosse. Great service.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 9:24 pm

Went up at the weekend to pick up our shirts which look really good. MDH have been helpful to us. Re the free kit and ball - which i cant believe is still a hot topic (!) - the kit we got is good quality and very cheap for what we got - about £12 per strip for shorts, socks and shirt with all the logos and printing, and it looks superb, good quality. With regards the footballs, i agree the Mitre is better, but so what, use the Stanno ball for warm ups if needed, also its better than some of the bowling balls we had to play with last year! And i have seen the league accounts, at least they are trying to give something back to the clubs...another local Leicester Sunday League (not saying which one Wink ) had about £40k or something just sat in the bank until two years ago. I would rather the league reinvested the money back into the clubs like they are....if you dont like the ball, give it to your kids or throw it in the bin....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MDH Teamwear Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Teamwear   MDH Teamwear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MDH Teamwear
Page 1 of 1