Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Best Sunday Team

Go down 
+5
Hellboy
Skeems
mowmacre fc
greeeedy
Widds
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 1:28 pm

But who is going to be the best team in Leicestershire with regards Sundays?
Car Breakers seem to be putting an awesome team together, if they can get the players out every week got to be up there. Crowies have quality all over. Then Whitwick Compass and Duke of Rutland from other leagues....
Our league will have Advance who are past masters, Scrappy who look set to rule the alliance prem and then Prem Sports and Bullies having a nosey around.....
You also have Star and Garter coming through as well....

Who do you think has the best starting 11, the best squad, best winning mentality etc?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 2:51 pm

Widds wrote:
Car Breakers seem to be putting an awesome team together, if they can get the players out every week got to be up there. Crowies have quality all over. Then Whitwick Compass and Duke of Rutland from other leagues....
Our league will have Advance who are past masters, Scrappy who look set to rule the alliance prem and then Prem Sports and Bullies having a nosey around.....
You also have Star and Garter coming through as well....

Who do you think has the best starting 11, the best squad, best winning mentality etc?

best team i played last season was scrappy undeniably if they have everyone there every single week could possibly do the quadruple however advance are very strong and have a better approach and mentality towards sunday footie if scrappy had that well i think we would all be challenging for 2nd place
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 2:51 pm

best sunday team around leicestershire is advance couriers by far the best and yes carbreakers are vgood scrappy are vgood but when a team can match advance for trophys then it may well be looked at but advance just get the job done .
as for scrappy im 80% sure there finished
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 2:52 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
best sunday team around leicestershire is advance couriers by far the best and yes carbreakers are vgood scrappy are vgood but when a team can match advance for trophys then it may well be looked at but advance just get the job done .
as for scrappy im 80% sure there finished

inside info coleman
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 2:57 pm

yes greedy but i hope these dont, wanna see a challenge for title cant just let advance have it SCRAPPY
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 2:59 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
yes greedy but i hope these dont, wanna see a challenge for title cant just let advance have it SCRAPPY

agreed hope they dont fold but on the brightside if they do we could just nick 3rd sweeeet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 3:08 pm

If they did fold, where would the majority of there players go though?? I heard Prem Sports on the grapevine
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 3:17 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
If they did fold, where would the majority of there players go though?? I heard Prem Sports on the grapevine

thats why im plumping for 3rd kev like all the rest lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 4:29 pm

Duke of Rutland beat everyone in their path last year, so i'd say them.

Aaron Preston has gone to WCB...so they reckon...they should be a force to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 4:37 pm

Widds wrote:
best mentality etc?

NRI.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 4:58 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
best mentality etc?

NRI.

Haha cheers bud
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: ...   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 6:38 pm

to be honest!!! as dezza would agree (being from the lsl) the alliance league in my opinion is the best league in the county! you have your big guns from other leagues but put them in the prem alliance for a season and i strongly believe it would be the current alliance teams that would come out on top! only my opinion tho so dont jump down my throat!! lol!! a champions league maybe?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 11:24 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
to be honest!!! as dezza would agree (being from the lsl) the alliance league in my opinion is the best league in the county! you have your big guns from other leagues but put them in the prem alliance for a season and i strongly believe it would be the current alliance teams that would come out on top! only my opinion tho so dont jump down my throat!! lol!! a champions league maybe?

i'd agree 100% with that mate....alliance league is a whole different ball game!!!!! thing with wigston car breakers they probably have one of if not the best attacking group of players but they were short defensively last season and had no keeper, so far kieron who was our right back has gone their and so has his bro rich who was our keeper so they are making moves to sort that out, i'd still say scrappy have the allround best squad and starting 11 but could do with being less flashy at times in games and more ruthless in games like advance are, you always get chances against scrappy but rarely against advance.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2011, 9:51 am

crowies are decent team but think thed struggle first season in alliance and gradually have to get used to playing quality week in week out like tio see crowies test them self in alliance
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2011, 12:41 pm

is this the 3rd summer running that the rumours are doing the rounds again that Scrappy are finished? Personally, I always say that whoever finishes above Advance in the league each year will win the title and that's the benchmark to aim for
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 7:53 am

ive heard that ash day is playing with his mate or mates at aylestone lounge
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitimeMon 15 Aug 2011, 12:09 pm

saff lounge wrote:

ive heard that ash day is playing with his mate or mates at aylestone lounge

i still hope to persuade him down for us if scrappy definately fold along with his bro and stacy coore to shore up our defence but we'll see nothing set in stone yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Sunday Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sunday Team   Best Sunday Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Sunday Team
Page 1 of 1