Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

AZ players

Go down 
+3
Sneijder10
saff lounge
Fieldy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

AZ players Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZ players   AZ players Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 4:15 pm

UnknownPerson wrote:
I see many of you are saying Azul Zorros will be a team to beat next season.... Players to look out for on there team??

Dont know there names to be honest but Shaun is a handful (surely worth a pint Shaun, lol)

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

AZ players Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZ players   AZ players Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 5:39 pm

craig halford is no good though, tried to sign for me i jogged him straight on lol
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

AZ players Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZ players   AZ players Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 1:55 pm

Fieldy, I owe u a pint lol. We've got gd playes but I'm nt gnna boast. Let people make their own decisions about us
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

AZ players Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZ players   AZ players Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:07 pm

keep their moan, moan, moan out of their game and they're not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

AZ players Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZ players   AZ players Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 7:14 am

Azul Zorro's

Decent side had 2 good games against them last year we won 1 and lost one against them,

Crackin bunch of lads always good for a bit of banter both on and off the pitch.

good luck zorros for the season ahead, p.s we look forward to welcoming you down to talbot park Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

AZ players Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZ players   AZ players Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 9:28 am

Azul are a decent bunch. They are their own worst enemy in terms of internal squabbling. I think they'll end up throwing away too many points through the bad attitude so they will not challenge for 1st place.

If they sort that out and just play football then they will be ok. Maybe an experienced head or two is needed to calm them down.
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

AZ players Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZ players   AZ players Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 9:35 am

Talbotleftback wrote:
Azul Zorro's

Decent side had 2 good games against them last year we won 1 and lost one against them,

Crackin bunch of lads always good for a bit of banter both on and off the pitch.

good luck zorros for the season ahead, p.s we look forward to welcoming you down to talbot park Very Happy Very Happy

Lol nice one yella, make sure the bacon cobs r on the go when we play at ur place
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

AZ players Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZ players   AZ players Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 9:40 am

Sparta3 wrote:
Azul are a decent bunch. They are their own worst enemy in terms of internal squabbling. I think they'll end up throwing away too many points through the bad attitude so they will not challenge for 1st place.

If they sort that out and just play football then they will be ok. Maybe an experienced head or two is needed to calm them down.

Think its fair to say we had a lot of changes last year in personnel n it upset the balance n people became frustrated. We have stability now, so hopefully we can challenge up the right end. We r a young side with a fair few players who never played mens footy til last year. So hopefully we can show how gd we can be this year
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

AZ players Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZ players   AZ players Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 10:26 am

Ha the bacon cobs willo be done for u boys dont worry bout that; jus wen we come ur place get the barby on the go for a half time burger u gets me lol
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

AZ players Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZ players   AZ players Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 2:11 pm

Quality Azul side and have some bottle too. We went 3 or 4 nil up against them at their place I think and where most teams roll over they stormed back and we had to scrap for a point in the end. I was really impressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AZ players Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZ players   AZ players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AZ players
Page 1 of 1