Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Niffy Rangers - Players Required

Go down 
+6
NiffyA
Skeems
Polska legend II
Dwarfy
bumble
Wayne - NRFC RTM
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne - NRFC RTM

Niffy Rangers - Players Required Empty
PostSubject: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 11:59 am

With us running 3 teams Niffy Rangers are looking for quality additions for all 3 teams, Teams are in Divisions 1, 4 & 5.
With the right additions we are confident that each team will compete and hopefully challenge for trophies.

We have started friendlies and are hoping to arrange games every Sunday from now up to the start of the season.

Home Ground is Horsewell Lane, Wigston. We are sponsored by the Winchester Snooker Club where about 30 / 40 of us go for a drink every Sunday. We also enjoy plenty of nights out through out the season.

All positions available so if you are reliable, committed, like a drink and are up for the challenge then contact me by pm or send a message to 07757540292

Cheers

Wayne
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 3:54 pm

Dave still running the reserves?
Back to top Go down
Wayne - NRFC RTM

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 5:09 pm

Still looking for a few attack minded players for the reserves if anybody is interested - Division 4
Back to top Go down
Dwarfy

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:13 pm

you still looking mate?

would not mind a run out for a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Wayne - NRFC RTM

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:45 pm

Dwarfy thanks for the interest, but at the minute wr're O.K for players each squad has 16 committed players, but if you're still looking next season let us know when we'll be looking at setting up a 4th team.

Cheers Wayne
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 10:16 pm

4 teams? That is some going
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm

Ridiculous but well done
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 8:21 am

Niffy B I take it
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 12:59 pm

Now that would be interesting!!

Wonder what the leagues stance would be on us having 4 teams?? If I remember rightly they weren't a massive fan of us having 3....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:37 pm

you are well run so apart from increasing the odds of you drawing each other in the Billy Walton and causing a few cup headaches, can't see a problem
Back to top Go down
The Sage

The Sage

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 6:32 pm

It must be a nightmare for the league to keep tabs on who plays for which team in all comps
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 6:44 pm

What do your players think? I used to play for Aylestone in the Leicester Sunday league and they had four teams in four divisions so you could never get promoted or relegated....which was one of two main reasons for leaving......
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 6:52 pm

what was the other?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 7:44 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
what was the other?

Few of us were getting annoyed with how serious it was and wanted a team full of mates, run by mates....then one of the lads missus told him couldnt join the team because apparently i used to lead him astray on nights out, so two others didnt join....which is why we ended up looking for new players....and brought a fair few in....all turned out well in the end
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 9:10 pm

you - lead people astray?!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 9:19 pm

dirty boy.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 12:57 pm

Widds wrote:
What do your players think? I used to play for Aylestone in the Leicester Sunday league and they had four teams in four divisions so you could never get promoted or relegated....which was one of two main reasons for leaving......

The players seem to get along with it ok - think it gives players of all levels a chance to play, we have managed to keep 3 pretty much steady teams now which I think has helped and reflects in some of the performances.
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 1:31 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Widds wrote:

The players seem to get along with it ok - think it gives players of all levels a chance to play, we have managed to keep 3 pretty much steady teams now which I think has helped and reflects in some of the performances.
to be totally honest though/we obviously have players who should be playing in the higher leagues. but the i only want to play with my mates crap comes out. in general though we have it ticking over ok. as 4 a 4th team i would be shocked if that came into being affraid
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:59 am

[/quote]as 4 a 4th team i would be shocked if that came into being affraid [/quote]4

A men!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Rangers - Players Required   Niffy Rangers - Players Required Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niffy Rangers - Players Required
Page 1 of 1