Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

A bit late to join a team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oldschool

A bit late to join a team Empty
PostSubject: A bit late to join a team   A bit late to join a team Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jul 2011, 10:55 pm

Anyone wanna give us a chance to play again, Short of fitness not played since last august due to knee injury and not training.

30 years old
use both feet
i can play almost anywere but center midfield,

just need fitness really, looking to join a lower league team as i'm looking for a way back into football.

Prefer a team south leicestershire but dont do the whole "we hate outsiders in our team"

Not to fussed about been a first choice player as i'm level headed enough to know that my days as 1st choice are over.

hey at least i'm honest Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarge

A bit late to join a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit late to join a team   A bit late to join a team Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 8:17 am

Hi mate,

Blaby Vikings are a new team and we would be happy for you to come along to training on July 17th. We train on Oakfield Park, Blaby at 11.00am.

My number is 07598 444 553, text me if you're interested.

Regards,
Sarge.
Back to top Go down

A bit late to join a team
Page 1 of 1