Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????

Go down 
+15
exact
Polska legend II
NiffyA
johnmeode
L.K.F.C
Cobbo
Matt_Stevo
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
saff lounge
Widds
Vintage 9
Jimmyb
gattuso
jack007
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 4:56 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Widds wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
I heard Staff has joined NRI - family links and all that?

No mate, we spoke to him a while ago, but he was fairly non-committal, so i think we are now happy with the lads we have in...Malc may have different ideas but i believe thats what he thinks too

Oh - that is a shame. Would be a good player for your boys. Although it seems you may only play 4 games during the season at the rate teams are dropping our your division. Smile

Yeah would be good to have down and i know Staffy wants to play in same team as his bro, but you can overkill your squad....we have the perfect squad balance now, 1 goalkeeper, the rest outfield lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 6:00 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Think there'll be a few new entries before the season starts!

Who and when might this be announced ? looking at our Division it looks quite worrying really, our season might be complete by Christmas, lol.....
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 6:08 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Who and when might this be announced ? looking at our Division it looks quite worrying really, our season might be complete by Christmas, lol.....

you will be ok mate, with all your cup games you will have 2 games a week all the way through april, so dont worry
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 6:21 pm

I know Matt I was the gaffer who gave you that Debut lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 8:06 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

certainly on or before the handbook meeting next month I'd have thought
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 8:23 pm

saff lounge wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

you will be ok mate, with all your cup games you will have 2 games a week all the way through april, so dont worry

LOL
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 8:26 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

certainly on or before the handbook meeting next month I'd have thought

OK, Cheers...
Back to top Go down
jack007

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 6:49 pm

any more moves? Where is Nathan Williams?
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 7:36 pm

Nath, Wadey, Disco & Jeysey have all signed for Fosse.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 7:42 pm

* All warming the bench at Fosse! Razz
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 7:49 pm

Do they all get a game?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 7:55 pm

possibly not based on that last post!
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 8:16 pm

They do get games, yes. Hard not too, they're all good players - although competition for the starting 11 this year is very strong.

Jeysey is currently running numerous half marathons so not available just yet.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 9:34 pm

Cant see denty being much use on a sunday morning,from this week heard a rumour he is moving into the party house, with one off the old sporting lads not much sleep to be had in that joint on a saturday night/sunday morning
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 9:35 pm

I heard matt was at gt obviusly chinese whispers
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 10:10 pm

We got Staffy in the end, glad we did, top lad and a cracking team player, works bloody hard for 90 mins. Also, this weekend he went out on a night out, knew he would end up crashing somewhere and it would be late. It was a fancy dress night out, so he went in his full NRI football strip, slept wherever he ended up and came straight to footie....brilliant!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 10:11 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
Cant see denty being much use on a sunday morning,from this week heard a rumour he is moving into the party house, with one off the old sporting lads not much sleep to be had in that joint on a saturday night/sunday morning

Denty is a changed man!!! All about his lad and a settled life now, fair play to him....although fully expect to see him throwing some crazy shapes in the near future in town!!!
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 1:59 am

Bowden new boy wrote:

and thats why i just sold my house lol and reduced the price for 10k for a quick sale will only have 1 weekend of parties and hopefully will get an invite over Very Happy Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 7:57 am

Cobbo wrote:

Gutted, but not surprised, you managed to get Jeysey to reconsider his retirement
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 7:57 am

Bowden new boy wrote:

Tis true
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 3:05 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:

he is and he was quality against us top drawer keeper
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 10:22 am

Stroller wrote:
Cobbo wrote:

Gutted, but not surprised, you managed to get Jeysey to reconsider his retirement

I have been instucted by the wife to start playing again, mainly due to a slight weight gain Sad .
I originally signed for Fosse to help out when needed, but will be looking to play as much as possible. I need to speak to Fosse to find out how the land lies with regards to holding down a place, they have a good squad and i may struggle for game time tbh. Watching games won't get the weight off Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 10:51 am

All the best mate, you'll do well there but your arrival won't help Bayliss' battle with the bulge pig
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 9:50 pm

Vintage 9 wrote:
Stroller wrote:
Cobbo wrote:

I have been instucted by the wife to start playing again, mainly due to a slight weight gain Sad .
I originally signed for Fosse to help out when needed, but will be looking to play as much as possible. I need to speak to Fosse to find out how the land lies with regards to holding down a place, they have a good squad and i may struggle for game time tbh. Watching games won't get the weight off Laughing

Jeyesy, what's your email address? i will get you on the mailing list. Like you say, we have a good big squad, but probably only 11 or 12 that turn up every sunday, the rest are part timers who play when they can / feel like it. It may take a few weeks to get you involved initially but if you're commited enough i'm sure you'll get some game time! (hopefully not at my expense!)
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 9:52 pm

Stroller wrote:
All the best mate, you'll do well there but your arrival won't help Bayliss' battle with the bulge pig

Like for like swap for these 2 every week. Too similar to be on the pitch at the same time! Razz
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 8:47 am

That's very harsh on Jeyes......................in more ways than one!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:02 am

Perhaps they should have stayed together in the original format?...i heard they were a great bunch of lads and had a fantastic team spirit, very hard to find qualities that i like to see in any team...(group hug).
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:03 am

Stroller wrote:

great for killing weeds.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 12:37 pm

Stroller wrote:

Not keen on my good mate Bayliss then Stroller?
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

He's better than you expect him to be, and bear in mind that I only ever get to see him in our encounters, but if I was picking your team he'd be behind you, Nath, Luke and now Jeyes IMHO
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:01 pm

Stroller, i think that all JimmyB was saying is that both Baylo & me have simalar games. Baylo is a great lad, as are all the Fosse boys.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 8:01 pm

Stroller wrote:
He's better than you expect him to be, and bear in mind that I only ever get to see him in our encounters, but if I was picking your team he'd be behind you, Nath, Luke and now Jeyes IMHO

He's a class act when he puts the effort in, hard to compare to me, Nath and Luke as he is a totally different type of player. He's very important to us, hence, he's the only one to start every game up top so far this season.

As for Luke, he can't get a game at the minute since the arrival of the Deans.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 9:17 am

He plays very well with his back to goal.

Surprised about Luke but Disco is a tidy little player. Can't comment on Dean Wade as have only seen him in that 45 against us in the opening game
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 7:50 pm

Stroller wrote:
Cobbo wrote:

Could you drop me a text mate,Fosse have agreed to sign whatever forms needed if you would still like me to sign. I'll be available for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2