Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

MDH Sports

Go down 
+9
saff lounge
bullshead athletic
Aussie Owl
Polska legend II
greeeedy
CSKA Carnabys
Widds
NiffyA
Sparta3
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:21 am

I'm sure MDH won't mind me saying on here that they have price-matched an online competitor for our new kit next season (subject to our sponsor's approval).

Not only has it been matched, but they have also included embroidered club badges, rather than printed ones, at no extra cost. Alliance League and MDH Sleeve Badges can be added free of charge if we want them.

The added bonus is we don't have to pay them a penny until the kit is delivered.

To clarify, they have matched the price for the kit itself AND the printing. I don't want to mislead anyone!

Seems like they've come good on their promise to me. cheers
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:16 pm

Indication of the price?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:30 pm

Yup, we have been dealing with them for kits and corner flags and all been going smoothly...cheers then! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:36 pm

Couldn't believe the flack the MDH guys were getting at the AGM!! These guys are a credit to the league, we have used them for the past 2 years now and their level of customer service is unrivaled.
I must admit a few years ago, I used alternative sources on the net to buy our kit and training wear, but after being constantly hacked off with changing completion dates (despite having paid for the kit already) I asked gave MDH a list of items and printing services I needed, and they didn't seem to know how to say "no".

This alone made me return to MDH the following season to buy additional kit as their customer service was so good... And this is before the price match promise was guaranteed... now that this exists I really dont know why you would use another company.

Tony is a stand up guy, and I suggest that if you need any new kit you give him a bell.
They'll certainly be providing CSKA with their kits for this season!

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:58 pm

CSKA Carnabys wrote:
Couldn't believe the flack the MDH guys were getting at the AGM!! These guys are a credit to the league, we have used them for the past 2 years now and their level of customer service is unrivaled.
I must admit a few years ago, I used alternative sources on the net to buy our kit and training wear, but after being constantly hacked off with changing completion dates (despite having paid for the kit already) I asked gave MDH a list of items and printing services I needed, and they didn't seem to know how to say "no".

This alone made me return to MDH the following season to buy additional kit as their customer service was so good... And this is before the price match promise was guaranteed... now that this exists I really dont know why you would use another company.

Tony is a stand up guy, and I suggest that if you need any new kit you give him a bell.

u call that flack bloody ell u wanna get down the bull on a thursday night for pool night and see the hospitality they show the opposing team now that is BARRACKING at its finest
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:06 pm

highly recommend MDH. In my dealings they have been superb all the way
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:20 pm

The barracking by 2 or 3 individuals, who shall be nameless, from the back of the room, would have lost the sponsorship if another director of MDH had been present, thus negating all the hard work by the Alliance and Tony of MDH.

I hope such behaviour is not repeated at future AGMs. It is bad enough being discourteous to the volunteers at the top table, as well as the other 150 Alliance members present but treating guests who are putting substantial sums into the Alliance is not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:26 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
The barracking by 2 or 3 individuals, who shall be nameless, from the back of the room, would have lost the sponsorship if another director of MDH had been present, thus negating all the hard work by the Alliance and Tony of MDH.

I hope such behaviour is not repeated at future AGMs. It is bad enough being discourteous to the volunteers at the top table, as well as the other 150 Alliance members present but treating guests who are putting substantial sums into the Alliance is not acceptable.

yeah dave and coleman. to be fair tho dennis it wasnt really that bad was it i was there they done my head in yes but it really wasnt malicious or ote was it they just put him on the spot and he didnt know what to do. tell him ill take all the stick for him for a small fee Cool
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:30 pm

plus one more thing everyone is gonna use them if they gonna price match everything it makes sense so no real harm done only money made (if that makes sense) which of course is what its all about
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:36 pm

Thing is tho bud, Tony was there as a guest of the Alliance, i know its a two way street and MDH are getting money out of it, but they put a fair amount back in as well. There is a way to do things, and one guy who was near the front did call Tony 'condescending' which was out of order. He is doing a sales pitch, let him do it, thank him for the time, job done!!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:40 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Indication of the price?

It's a full Nike kit (15 outfield, 1 'keeper), all printing etc as described above, a little under £500.

All you need to do is get a proper quote, including delivery, from elsewhere. There are some online providers that can give you this without even having to speak to anyone.

We got our initial quote from the same company that provided our last kit. Their service was absolutely shocking so we were pleasedd when MDH matched their price, given the reports about their service.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:42 pm

greeeedy wrote:
CSKA Carnabys wrote:

u call that flack bloody ell u wanna get down the bull on a thursday night for pool night and see the hospitality they show the opposing team now that is BARRACKING at its finest

Yeah but you Bullsheads boys are bad lads lol
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:42 pm

Widds wrote:
Thing is tho bud, Tony was there as a guest of the Alliance, i know its a two way street and MDH are getting money out of it, but they put a fair amount back in as well. There is a way to do things, and one guy who was near the front did call Tony 'condescending' which was out of order. He is doing a sales pitch, let him do it, thank him for the time, job done!!

I think he called him 'arrogant', which is equally harsh.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:43 pm

Greeeedy, it's a matter of "respect".
If an organisation chooses to invests sums of money into an amateur sport, then they deserve respect.
Let's remember, they give us money to help with running costs of our league (and I'm betting that your lads would be the first ones sat on the moaning chairs if Gordon and Dennis delivered a message saying that Alliance subs had increased by £50 per team), all they ask in return is that we consider them when we buy kit or equipment.

If you actually took the time to sit down and think about the deal MDH were offering, they were going to provide a FULL kit, for about £9 each!! To think that you're getting a raw deal is just mental! Sometimes I think people think they're being funny or "ard" by moaning and having a go at people, truth is tho that it's just saaaaaaaad and chavvy.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:44 pm

greeeedy wrote:

Who could refuse such an invite? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:44 pm

Probably right mate, and yup, equally harsh....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:48 pm

the comment about the 'arrogance' was bang out of order I thought and the guys at MDH didn't deserve that. I think calling someone arrogant because you're technically paying £50 for a kit is a contradiction in terms!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:21 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
the comment about the 'arrogance' was bang out of order I thought and the guys at MDH didn't deserve that. I think calling someone arrogant because you're technically paying £50 for a kit is a contradiction in terms!

Agreed, and to be fair, Tony seems sound as a pound, and a good old boy to be fair....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:49 pm

can i just say ive note against the bloke and i agree with everything but lets face it everyone gets stick here and there nothing to do with being funny or 'ARD' (funny as fook that was) as someone pointed out what im saying is lets face it there a young new company hes come there to do a pitch with a load of lads that constantly bicker and banter with each other what do u expect it meant nothing im sure and some say they gonna walk away now why would they do that who they gonna get their business off if they walk. the blokes a grown man running his own business and he cant take a bit of stick come on. i also agree yeah some things that were said were uncalled for but most was just a bit sarcasm cus people were getting bored and before u all slate me NO i wasnt one that said anything to him i asked 1 genuine question.

anyway got the bloody forum moving a bit didnt it
ps i love my input cheers
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:54 pm

CSKA Carnabys wrote:
Greeeedy, it's a matter of "respect".
If an organisation chooses to invests sums of money into an amateur sport, then they deserve respect.
Let's remember, they give us money to help with running costs of our league (and I'm betting that your lads would be the first ones sat on the moaning chairs if Gordon and Dennis delivered a message saying that Alliance subs had increased by £50 per team), all they ask in return is that we consider them when we buy kit or equipment.

If you actually took the time to sit down and think about the deal MDH were offering, they were going to provide a FULL kit, for about £9 each!! To think that you're getting a raw deal is just mental! Sometimes I think people think they're being funny or "ard" by moaning and having a go at people, truth is tho that it's just saaaaaaaad and chavvy.

just for the record carnabys mate i dont do moaning only when the missus is doing it wrong Twisted Evil
hope thats settled it for u pal. cheese
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:55 pm

greeeedy wrote:
can i just say ive note against the bloke and i agree with everything but lets face it everyone gets stick here and there nothing to do with being funny or 'ARD' (funny as fook that was) as someone pointed out what im saying is lets face it there a young new company hes come there to do a pitch with a load of lads that constantly bicker and banter with each other what do u expect it meant nothing im sure and some say they gonna walk away now why would they do that who they gonna get their business off if they walk. the blokes a grown man running his own business and he cant take a bit of stick come on. i also agree yeah some things that were said were uncalled for but most was just a bit sarcasm cus people were getting bored and before u all slate me NO i wasnt one that said anything to him i asked 1 genuine question.

anyway got the bloody forum moving a bit didnt it
ps i love my input cheers

Haha genius lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 3:01 pm

just like this forum, there is 'banter' and there is 'banter' and i think the poor comments made that night went beyond banter
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 3:10 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
just like this forum, there is 'banter' and there is 'banter' and i think the poor comments made that night went beyond banter

its only a game focker (robert de niro at his best)
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: ...   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 5:07 pm

agree with greedy!! the coments from the back of the room was purely banter!!! there was no name calling!!! as for the guy at the front i cant speak for him but he must have his reasons for having beef with mdh!!! but i must say from what i hear mdh put alot into the alliance league and our offering genuinly good deals!!! so might be worth a look at what they have to offer!!!! up the bullies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 5:33 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:

NAMELESS YOU SAY ? THEN WHY ACCUSE ME OF BEING 1 OF THEM, WHEN I WASNT EVEN THERE ?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 9:52 pm

saff lounge wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:

NAMELESS YOU SAY ? THEN WHY ACCUSE ME OF BEING 1 OF THEM, WHEN I WASNT EVEN THERE ?

I didn't
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 1:23 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:

I didn't

fact reporter let me see something that clearly shows you did
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 11:45 am

greeeedy wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:

yeah dave and coleman. to be fair tho dennis it wasnt really that bad was it i was there they done my head in yes but it really wasnt malicious or ote was it they just put him on the spot and he didnt know what to do. tell him ill take all the stick for him for a small fee Cool

hang on a minute before u mention names think you;ll find the 2 cock ram brothers wer the first to moan about the free kit even tho your team finished 4th 4th 4th . danny opend his gob first asking about free kit then dave got his neck in i was laughing at you both but in a way u both wer right the kit actually isnt free cus u have to pay for printing... but say bullshead win prem next year and dont want any printing whatsoever do they still get the free kit????????????? guaranteed doe keep ya kit
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 1:16 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
hang on a minute before u mention names think you;ll find the 2 cock ram brothers wer the first to moan about the free kit even tho your team finished 4th 4th 4th . danny opend his gob first asking about free kit then dave got his neck in i was laughing at you both but in a way u both wer right the kit actually isnt free cus u have to pay for printing... but say bullshead win prem next year and dont want any printing whatsoever do they still get the free kit????????????? guaranteed doe keep ya kit

So the kit was free, the printing was not. Simple to understand if you ask me. It's the same wherever you go. Do you go to JJB and ask for free printing on your Man United shirt?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 1:59 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:

lol u dont half waffle some crap it was all u and dave cant take u nowhere without being immature ill bring the reigns next time keep u near me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 2:04 pm

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:

lol u dont half waffle some crap it was all u and dave cant take u nowhere without being immature ill bring the reigns next time keep u near me Twisted Evil

Here's a shirt for him to wear..........

MDH Sports 2003-Deportivo-Wanka-Home-shirtMDH Sports 2003-Deportivo-Wanka-Home-shirt

he can choose any of these..
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 2:05 pm

brilliant mr. h brilliant Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:18 pm

I'm still waiting for a price, I asked about 2 kits over a week ago but nothing as yet
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:19 pm

greeeedy wrote:
CSKA Carnabys wrote:

It wasn't that bad when we played you down there or was you on best behaviour as your old man was in the other room, lol.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 10:43 am

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
CSKA Carnabys wrote:

It wasn't that bad when we played you down there or was you on best behaviour as your old man was in the other room, lol.

lol probably stoned more like the reason paul Wink
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 11:15 am

how do u get on there website then to look at the kits available? just keeps putting me on a page with thermals but u cant search anything
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 11:31 am

greeeedy wrote:
how do u get on there website then to look at the kits available? just keeps putting me on a page with thermals but u cant search anything

The new MDH website has not yet been launched which is why Tony brought 2 ton of catalogues to the meeting. Give him a call on 07872647998.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 11:33 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

The new MDH website has not yet been launched which is why Tony brought 2 ton of catalogues to the meeting. Give him a call on 07872647998.

will he send 1 out to me then u reckon dennis
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 11:47 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

rang the bloke up said he would get one of the lads to drop the catalogue round my house later tonight.
top stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 8:27 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

rang the bloke up said he would get one of the lads to drop the catalogue round my house later tonight.
top stuff.

Have to say, kit all sorted through Tony, beat cheapest other price by around £50, spot on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MDH Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH Sports   MDH Sports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MDH Sports
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next