HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

What was the most memorable moment?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

What was the most memorable moment? Empty
PostSubject: What was the most memorable moment?   What was the most memorable moment? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 4:51 pm

This season, what was your memorable Alliance moment?

The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: What was the most memorable moment?   What was the most memorable moment? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:40 am

Has to be just playing in the Alliance League, glad me and Fozzi decided to start the team again.
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: What was the most memorable moment?   What was the most memorable moment? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 8:06 am

I think it has to be our cup final with Magna Town last season, despite the defeat, to play at Holmes Park with and against friends will always be remembered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: What was the most memorable moment?   What was the most memorable moment? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 8:49 am

Tomassi wrote:
I think it has to be our cup final with Magna Town last season, despite the defeat, to play at Holmes Park with and against friends will always be remembered.

Got to agree Tom, was a very good day...always better when there is some banter between the two teams. A close second wud be beating Humberstone after been 3-1 with 20 mins to go
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: What was the most memorable moment?   What was the most memorable moment? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 9:23 am

Tomassi wrote:
Can't say I remember much of this....nervous all day and wrecked all night!!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: What was the most memorable moment?   What was the most memorable moment? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:00 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Tomassi wrote:

Got to agree Tom, was a very good day...always better when there is some banter between the two teams. A close second wud be beating Humberstone after been 3-1 with 20 mins to go
Which was my lowest point of the last decade in the Alliance League!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the most memorable moment?   What was the most memorable moment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the most memorable moment?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: