Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Players to look out for next season!!!!

Go down 
+33
Little pea 11
Gifford
phil_brown
LCFCHOTSHOT
bullshead athletic
Jenko
THE WATCHER
Mr Red Ranger
Biggles
mmm_boogie
Skeems
tysmith c.n.f.c
Mivan are going up
Paulo
gattuso
Weezy F
Sneijder10
tobester29
saff lounge
g72
whiteeagles
Bucko
Fieldy
Hairy Hebrew!
THE MAGICIAN
konkey b rangers
Polska legend II
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
greeeedy
Hellboy
mowmacre fc
UnknownPerson
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:13 pm

Mr Red Ranger wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:
Be a player to watch in div 5

Testing himself then?

More about playing with m8s mr red ranger. I'm sure if another club higher comes in and he feels it right to as u say test himself I'm sure he will do.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 3:01 pm

Mr Red Ranger wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:

Testing himself then?
hes only 17 div 5 is where he should be at the moment
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 3:46 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
Mr Red Ranger wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:

Testing himself then?

Why is that? i was playing div 1 when i was 17 why should age come into what division you play in?
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 3:51 pm

Magna no1 wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Mr Red Ranger wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:

Testing himself then?

Why is that? i was playing div 1 when i was 17 why should age come into what division you play in?
you may have been physically stronger and a better player at that age
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 5:04 pm

haha doubtful Razz
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 6:35 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
haha doubtful Razz

What is doubtful kev?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 7:26 pm

doubt·ful (doutfl)
adj.
1. Subject to or causing doubt: a doubtful claim; doubtful prospects.
2. Experiencing or showing doubt: Doubtful that the cord would hold, we strengthened it.
3. Of uncertain outcome; undecided.
4. Raising doubts as to legitimacy, honesty, or respectability; suspicious: the candidate's doubtful past. See Usage Note at doubt.
5. Couldn't resist: the temptation.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 8:15 pm

Are you playing this season hellboy? if so what division?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 11:46 pm

Quote :
haha doubtful Razz

A post Jenko that has since been removed which
1. Made me look a tad silly as the post made no sense and
2. I wish I quoted it so I didnt look silly

Have a good game tomorrow, I shall not be there and Hellboy doesnt play Jenko, He watches NRI
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 10:04 am

matt harrison - bullshead!!!!! strong , fast and a hell of a shot on him!!! this lad gunna do well in his first season for the bullies!!!!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 12:12 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
We are close to signing 17 year old Ashley Varnham. Tricky winger and fast as fook. Be a player to watch in div 5

ash has been training with belgrave with kane both good yound lads took ash against thurmaston gave him 40mins on right wing very inpressed with him first time with first team and young lad fitted in well will be a player to watch in the future a lot off learning to do tho !
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 4:41 pm

Division 6. Tom Stafford, rejuvenated in his new right midfield birth. The guy is fast becoming a prolific goalscorer! Wink Golden Boot is a serious possibilty! Smile
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 12:39 am

Played against Vernon Harper tonight for our Saturday side against Thurnby United. Class act for me and got some good other players too.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 3:31 pm

Did ya like
My goalkeepin hahahahaha v is unreal
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 4:29 pm

phil_brown wrote:
Played against Vernon Harper tonight for our Saturday side against Thurnby United. Class act for me and got some good other players too.

yep quality player
Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
For AZ this season: Shane Birt after the season he had last season'll be lookin in good shape for this year!

Also signed Craig Halford last weekend. Quality player and added experience we really needed.

Lewis MacDonald for St.Marks is a quality player too!

not even mentioned me ya faggit lol
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Aug 2011, 7:54 pm

Daz candy, NPE, goal machine got double figures pre season already
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Aug 2011, 9:48 pm

danny penn has told me hes scored 10 in 5 games for niffy and the cheese is a fooking woeful player
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011, 9:08 pm

ian ward dme, quality and deadly. should be playing alot higher!
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011, 8:43 pm

Chris Rudkin.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011, 8:44 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:

Daz Candy from Fc Fosse in the LSL ? if so he is a goal machine
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 7:41 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Rwhite08 wrote:

Daz Candy from Fc Fosse in the LSL ? if so he is a goal machine

it is that daz candy, we have had a few of there lads join us this season
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 1:58 pm

Yes thats Daz played for Fosse last season, good few of us joined NPE and looking good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players to look out for next season!!!!   Players to look out for next season!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Players to look out for next season!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3