Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

friendly needed 10th july onwards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jose_666

friendly needed 10th july onwards Empty
PostSubject: friendly needed 10th july onwards   friendly needed 10th july onwards Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 8:21 pm

alright lads (and ladies) we are CSKA sporting new team in div 7 looking for some friendlies 10th of july and onwards. if im honest we are not the best of teams but just looking for some match practice. i am trying to get some pitches hired out but would like to travel away if possible. split costs goes with out saying, 07738247750 is my number. cheers boys
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: friendly needed 10th july onwards   friendly needed 10th july onwards Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 10:00 pm

We are in the same division as you next season, and would like to give you a game, but we are only free on the 3rd of July. Any chance you can start a week early?
Back to top Go down
RICKY-BOBBY

RICKY-BOBBY

PostSubject: Re: friendly needed 10th july onwards   friendly needed 10th july onwards Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 7:08 pm

Hi matey the firs old boys are free on the 24th of july if you fancy a match let me know home or away. if at are place though it might be on 3g is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friendly needed 10th july onwards   friendly needed 10th july onwards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friendly needed 10th july onwards
Page 1 of 1