Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

kaffir inn friendlies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lingers

kaffir inn friendlies Empty
PostSubject: kaffir inn friendlies   kaffir inn friendlies Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:31 pm

hi we are 1 of the new teams for this coming season we require friendlies (sundays) from the start of july onwards at the min we can only do away fixtures because we have'nt yet got a confirmed pitch. so anyone who can put us up for the day we would split any costs wiv you so let me no cheers.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: kaffir inn friendlies   kaffir inn friendlies Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:41 pm

Alright bud, where you playing your home games when season does start...?
You guys a new team or reincarnation of another?
Good luck in your season bud
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: kaffir inn friendlies   kaffir inn friendlies Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:46 am

we are kind of both m8 some of us were oakfield park rangers and then we have just added some of my m8s who have bin out of the game for a few yrs and wanted to play again just playing to get the lads together on a sunday morning and play the game we all love we hope we can do ok in the league we are put in whatever that may be some of the lads aint played for 3-6 yrs tho so we will see.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: kaffir inn friendlies   kaffir inn friendlies Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 11:19 am

Sound bud, all the best....if we have any dates for friendlies come free then i will give you a shout
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: kaffir inn friendlies   kaffir inn friendlies Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 8:48 pm

any dates free in august pal?
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: kaffir inn friendlies   kaffir inn friendlies Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 1:15 pm

the only date i have left in aug is 21st m8 do u have a pitch and what team r u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kaffir inn friendlies   kaffir inn friendlies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kaffir inn friendlies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Players & Friendlies :: Friendly Corner-
Jump to: