Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Moderators.

Go down 
+2
Polska legend II
paparazzi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
paparazzi

paparazzi

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:22 pm

Why oh why oh why can't we use this forum to discuss anything we've heard, ie any rumours concerning teams playing with suspended players....without the posts being removed? this is what hitler used to do by controlling all media, surely things i hear in pubs etc can be aired on here for other users to comment on, is this now a oneway forum? Look forward to a reply or any explanation as to what you are trying to acheive.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:44 pm

The Hitler thing is surely a bit over the top? Can't really suggest this forum is trying to control 'all the media?!' (although would be fun if it could!)
Back to top Go down
polska legend

polska legend

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:54 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
The Hitler thing is surely a bit over the top? Can't really suggest this forum is trying to control 'all the media?!' (although would be fun if it could!)

You've just contradicted your other post Mark, you can't ask for people to be banned, then say everyones allowed their opinion???
Back to top Go down
StoneColdSteveAustin

StoneColdSteveAustin

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:52 pm

its because gordon is secretly Silvio Burlusconi.

anyone got a church nik nak handy?
Back to top Go down
paparazzi

paparazzi

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 11:24 am

StoneColdSteveAustin wrote:
its because gordon is secretly Silvio Burlusconi.

anyone got a church nik nak handy?

lol! lol! lol!

Nearly fell off my chair with laughter cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
PREM STAR

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 11:26 am

wot was you trying to put up yesterday then paps
Back to top Go down
paparazzi

paparazzi

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 11:34 am

It was about playing suspended players and a rumour i heard, but it got deleted so i can't go into detail as i have to respect the mods decision. cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
PREM STAR

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 11:37 am

Nice well done that man....... Wink
Back to top Go down
paparazzi

paparazzi

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 11:47 am

I like to keep my camera busy.... cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:08 pm

polska legend wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

You've just contradicted your other post Mark, you can't ask for people to be banned, then say everyones allowed their opinion???

Not quite the same thing - someone is using my name to stir things up. If they want to do it under their own name, fine.
Back to top Go down
twenty 20

twenty 20

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:44 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
polska legend wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Not quite the same thing - someone is using my name to stir things up. If they want to do it under their own name, fine.

I have had the same problem and i also requested to have the second 20/20 removed but the mods told me that they couldnt do anything so if you get yours taken off i will expect the same courtesy for the same reasons.
Back to top Go down
paparazzi

paparazzi

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:20 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
polska legend wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Just a quick observation, your names aren't totally identical, so i wouldn't worry too much, we are all quite capable of seeing the difference, like the other 20 chap says, no-one owns the rights to a name, its only banter. Perhaps father xmas will bring us all some sense of humour....... cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 10:51 am

paparazzi wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
polska legend wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Just a quick observation, your names aren't totally identical, so i wouldn't worry too much, we are all quite capable of seeing the difference, like the other 20 chap says, no-one owns the rights to a name, its only banter. Perhaps father xmas will bring us all some sense of humour....... cyclops cyclops cyclops

I wouldn't bet on that!
Back to top Go down
paparazzi

paparazzi

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 1:37 pm

I'll gladly vouch for which one s you, I'll publish it far and wide cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
twenty 20

twenty 20

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:02 am

Polska legend II wrote:

He wasn't suggesting that this forum was trying to control all the media. If you read it properly papa, was just using that as a terminology, well thats the way i read it anyway.. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators.   Moderators. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderators.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: