Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

lookin to play 5-a-side

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mick

lookin to play 5-a-side Empty
PostSubject: lookin to play 5-a-side   lookin to play 5-a-side Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:33 am

lookin to play 5-a-side in the off season so will b nice n fit for start of new season n also just to play abit of footie cause b bored now lol so if any1 needs any players for a team or knows some1 who does give me a shout!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: lookin to play 5-a-side   lookin to play 5-a-side Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 9:27 am

Alright mate, i am going to do some 6 or 7 aside in wigston at Guthlaxton college on the 3g pitch. Was going to ask on here for players anyway. Does Guthlaxton suit you?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: lookin to play 5-a-side   lookin to play 5-a-side Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 9:36 am

Alryt widds keep me informed as well! gonna be a looonnngggg summer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: lookin to play 5-a-side   lookin to play 5-a-side Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:14 pm

Paulo to leave Magna for NRI for next season?!?!?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: lookin to play 5-a-side   lookin to play 5-a-side Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:39 pm

paulo wants to play football with denty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: lookin to play 5-a-side   lookin to play 5-a-side Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:54 pm

u heard it hear first mate, cant wait to see it reported by the journo! and Denty i would much rather see u taking others out than me! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
mick

PostSubject: Re: lookin to play 5-a-side   lookin to play 5-a-side Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:30 am

yea tht sounds gd to me mate let me know more Smile
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: lookin to play 5-a-side   lookin to play 5-a-side Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:44 pm

Right, time to set up another thread!! Top work gents!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lookin to play 5-a-side   lookin to play 5-a-side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lookin to play 5-a-side
Page 1 of 1