Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

LEAGUES WON

Go down 
+3
saff lounge
Widds
sean callaghan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sean callaghan

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 11:52 pm

MAYBE ANOTHER 3 LEAGUES COULD BE ALL OVER BY FRIDAY THIS WEEK WITH SOME BIG GAMES GOING ON

HOSKINS V STAR AND GARTER WINNER WILL SURELY WIN LEAGUE

BEES KNEES V NEW ROAD IF NEW ROAD TAKE A POINT ITS ALL OVER

OADBY V SAFF LOUNGE IF OADBY WIN ITS ALL OVER IF SAFF WIN ITS THERES TO LOSE

3 BIG GAMES WHATS THE PREDICTIONS

MINE ARE STAR WIN NEW ROAD WIN AND SAFF TO WIN
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:06 am

AND THAT WILL BE ALL 3 TEAMS TAKING A DOUBLE IN THERE 1ST SEASON
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:28 am

That's a big achievement to do the double by three teams! And despite pot hunting shouts, all have gone down to the wire. I think star Will take Hoskins, star are looking stronger and cup final win Will take the pressure off. I am backing us to get a point out of the two games, but want a win on Friday so we know for sure its ours. Would like mdh to win division 5 if they still can?
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:36 am

if we draw with oadby and mdh beat the wheel which i presume they will and then beat oadby its theres,

if oadby win they win it

if oadby draw with us then they will just need to avoid defeat against mdh presuming of course mdh beat the wheel

if we beat oadby then we have to beat efc to win it

i hope we can win and i believe we can win but i know that oadby are a good enough side to beat us, its been a very tight league between 4 teams and birstall could still possibly win it although to be fair its very unlikely that birstall will win it, birstall have had a great season could of easily beat us in the county cup semi and they tucked us up very nicely on sunday
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:08 pm

Think NRI are nailed on winners, but the others are just way too close to call
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:12 pm

I hope so lol but all it takes is bees knees to win then it comes down to one game. Won't be complacent at all!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:15 pm

i don't think for one minute you'll be complacent either, until of course the fourth hour of your after match celebrations when wallets and mobiles will be left in curry houses and public bars...
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:05 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
i don't think for one minute you'll be complacent either, until of course the fourth hour of your after match celebrations when wallets and mobiles will be left in curry houses and public bars...
. THIS.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:29 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

If thats from experience with the Ilnickis then i am concerned, i went out for a curry with them and Chicko once, the next day i had lost my wallet...certain it was at their house...if its a regular occurence, it would suggest that the Ilnicki trio are in fact....DRUNKEN THIEVES!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:39 pm

hope star and garter win the league, got some good mates in their team
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 10:02 pm

I heard the Bees knees v NRI Game was moved to sunday that right?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 10:05 pm

No mate, we are playing Bakers Arms on Sunday....not heard from Bees Knees yet come to think of it!!!
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 11:18 pm

JUST THE NEW ROAD TO WIN NOW AND ALL 3 RIGHT FOR ME LOOKS SET IN STONE THAT ALL 3 STAR, SAFF AND NEW ROAD ALL WIN THE TITLE NOW
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:07 am

we cant take anything for granted, we dont win very often on sundays, its not just saturday nights that destroy our team, i dont think our players sleep from waking friday morning until they tuck themselves up on sunday night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LEAGUES WON  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUES WON    LEAGUES WON  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEAGUES WON
Page 1 of 1