Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Billy Walton Cup Final

Go down 
+7
spartano1
Aussie Owl
Sweeper
NiffyA
Alliance Journo
Duane
Throop Boss
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Throop Boss

Throop Boss

Billy Walton Cup Final  Empty
PostSubject: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 5:05 pm

Scrappy vs Throopys

Were looking forward to it , what's everyones prediction ?

Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 6:41 pm

Scrappy 5 v 1 Throops,...if we're bleeding lucky,......lol
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 10:00 pm

I personally think you've got no chance....however I really really really hope I'm slated on here for writing you off and you beat them...

Grasshoppers, Grasshoppers, Grasshoppers
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm

scrappy 6-1 throops, although an upset would be great for the spectators!! I just cant see it as Scrappy will have all the big guns blazing!!
Back to top Go down
Sweeper

Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 1:35 pm

Duane wrote:

If you remember we won it 20yrs ago 90/91 if memory serves me right and we were underdogs then!

Holmes park is a nice way to go out - glad I made the temporary come back - can't be there but all the best to you and the Throops boys mate.
Back to top Go down
http://guthooldboyz.webs.com
Throop Boss

Throop Boss

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 4:11 pm

We will have a go , we beat some good teams on the way including GT who are a decent side and beat scrappy if I remember in the other cup, so let's hope we give them a game, scrappy still best team I've seen this season thou Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 4:49 pm

Sorry, the League's announcement about this game was one of those missing threads.

However, we hope to see you for this highlight of the season.

Kick of at 7pm. Use the Badger Drive entrance.
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 6:32 pm

Sweeper wrote:
Duane wrote:

If you remember we won it 20yrs ago 90/91 if memory serves me right and we were underdogs then!

Holmes park is a nice way to go out - glad I made the temporary come back - can't be there but all the best to you and the Throops boys mate.

Yes, remember mate,. but dont say it like that, it really does make me feel old,.lol
Back to top Go down
Sweeper

Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 10:16 pm

Duane wrote:
Sweeper wrote:
Duane wrote:

Yes, remember mate,. but dont say it like that, it really does make me feel old,.lol

LOL - cos we are affraid
Back to top Go down
http://guthooldboyz.webs.com
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:57 am

scrappy 1-3 throops

i feel like there could be an upset here, i think scrappy may take throops to lightly and with the players they have got i reckon they could hurt scrappy early on, i would love to see throops win it after there dissappointment last year and would be good to see the old man duane lift that cup, all the best throops!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 10:16 am

Throop Boss wrote:
We will have a go , we beat some good teams on the way including GT who are a decent side and beat scrappy if I remember in the other cup, so let's hope we give them a game, scrappy still best team I've seen this season thou Embarassed

scrappy dont like being got at they start arguing with each other and what not so right from the off u need to be in their faces and u might have a chance. they probably are the best side in the alliance tho i agree and are brilliant going forward so its going to be very hard but good luck to u boys
prediction:
scrappy 5-2 throops
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 11:34 am

sorry but scrappy on a big flat pitch ash day and ash robinson to run the show and dominate large parts off the game and throops need to get struck in and battle there way throu throops can win only if the make it a scrap if they try playing to much scrappy will take control
my prediction 4-1 scrappy
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 12:01 pm

How much is entry?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 2:24 pm

Alliance Journo wrote:
How much is entry?

All Alliance finals are £3 entry
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 3:11 pm

Alliance Journo wrote:
How much is entry?

It all depends on which entrance you choose.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:57 pm

anyone know the score yet?

Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 10:20 pm

7 - 0 I think it ended was 1-0 at HT though

good effort from Throops though

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 10:44 pm

6-0
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 9:49 am

Ah well, no surprises. We gave them a game for about an hour, second goal killed us.

I think we gave a decent account of ourselves against the best...
Back to top Go down
Throop Boss

Throop Boss

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 4:29 pm

Well I said we give them a game , and we did for a hour but in end just to good! Good bunch of lads and we wish them well with double
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Cup Final    Billy Walton Cup Final  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy Walton Cup Final
Page 1 of 1