Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Discipline

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Discipline   Discipline Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 2:56 pm

We have about 14 or 15 points according to County FA and apparently 20 is the threshold before moving to 'level 1'.
Can anyone tell me what the punishment is for reaching this level as its getting precarious and we have Liam Dent in our team....
I dont think we have had a high level of cards to be honest, so hoping its slap on the wrist!!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline   Discipline Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 4:03 pm

Widds wrote:
We have about 14 or 15 points according to County FA and apparently 20 is the threshold before moving to 'level 1'.
Can anyone tell me what the punishment is for reaching this level as its getting precarious and we have Liam Dent in our team....
I dont think we have had a high level of cards to be honest, so hoping its slap on the wrist!!

I understand the Football Association recommends a £25 plus an admin charge.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline   Discipline Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:
Widds wrote:

I understand the Football Association recommends a £25 plus an admin charge.

yep £25 fine........we are on 36 points and level 2 is 40!!!!!!! and have 3 games left, its looking precarious for us lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline   Discipline Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 7:41 pm

Widds wrote:

i cant see you on here..check out Karen Kader .

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/82330F0F-F913-4E13-8144-716D6DC85C0F/0/110414OnField.pdf
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline   Discipline Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 10:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

i cant see you on here..check out Karen Kader .

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/82330F0F-F913-4E13-8144-716D6DC85C0F/0/110414OnField.pdf

NOW THAT IS BAD 11 YEARS OLD AND PROB BANNED TILL THERE 12 HAS DENTY BEEN TEACHING THEM TO TACKLE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline   Discipline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discipline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Alliance League :: Ask The League-
Jump to: