HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 13th December

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Banter for 13th December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 7:14 pm

Quote :
Its the ultimate warrior for me
Thats a sweeping statement!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 8:58 am

Doc Brown wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Yes Fosse moaned alot, but with good reason. Sporting or any team would have been the same if they had been on the wrong end of so many decisions in a big game like sunday. Everytime we did get a free kick for a foul the sinned against player recieved abuse from 3 or 4 sporting players, even after the most blatent of fouls.

I hope Sporting go far in the cups because i know they'd prefer cup success over doing well in the league. They've got a good team and will give anyone a good game on their day (even if they were a tad fortunate on sunday!)

You speak the language of a true, fully accomplished prima donna. Never taking responsibility for your own lack of effort, because that's what cost you the game - not the referee, not the linesman or the Sporting boys for being nasty to you. Crying or Very sad

I think Fosse will still win the league, but i believe Humbo will wipe the floor with you in their games (especially when they get Joe Geary and Keiren Hill back) Like Sporting, they won't role over when you start crying about bad tackles.

Kieran is back so getting stronger when the central midfield m/c comes back in January we will be stronger not saying we will win the league but we will push the leaders all the way
Back to top Go down
the rat

the rat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:08 pm

Ric Flair wrote:
The Rock, a poor mans Stone Cold.

To be the man...you gotta beat the man... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mate.... Johhny Kwango here, one of my special headbutts, would see off all of you weaklings and that would be the end of the contest.
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 1:02 pm

rumours abound................suspended matchwinner?last sunday cup game
Back to top Go down
Magna Chairman

Magna Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:01 pm

We have our own John Cena look-a-like who wears the number 7 shirt!!
Back to top Go down
The Rock

The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:41 am

Dearest WAFC,

I understand your comment "is this a football forum or a sad wrestling chat room?" but this is the banter section and i think people are just having a little fun. So, take your comments, shine em up real good, AND SHOVE EM UP YOUR CANDY ASS:
IF YA SMEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE RRRRRRRRROCK IS .................................................... ....................................................................................COOOOOOKING............
Back to top Go down
the rat

the rat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 11:07 am

Dearest WAFC-

SLAAAAAAAAAM....

Kwango "HEADBUTT" to you....... bounce bounce bounce

Kwango "Back Fist"......

Kwango "Double Underhook Powerbomb"....

Your staying dowwwwwwwwwwwn

Variety is the spice of life...........izzy wizzy lets get busy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 13th December
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3