Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Sunday Intermediate Cup Final

Go down 
+9
mowmacre fc
Dodgy
gattuso
THE MAGICIAN
sean callaghan
White Lion
Paulo
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:14 pm

Sparta Moshdock v Wigston Car Breakers

at Holmes Park (use Badger Drive entrance)

Kick off at 7 pm

Very best of luck to Sparta Moshdock from everyone in the Alliance. Can we make it 3 out of 3?

See you there?

What's your prediction?

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Sat 23 Apr 2011, 7:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:16 pm

4 - 1to the infamous Breakers.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 8:46 am

Good Luck to the boys at Sparta!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
White Lion

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 10:41 pm

Good luck from the White Lion
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 6:22 pm

this must be one of the least commented topics ever for a final so thought i would add to it will be going to watch this and would really like to see moshdock win it but arron will really need to have his scoring boots on cause i have heard car breakers are well up for this and have got a really good side out tonight i want moshdock for alliance reasons but can see breakers taking the trophy away (scoreline 4 - 2)
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:06 pm

Come on the Moshdock, I know half of the Wigston team and Moshdock will have there work cut out but if you get at Car breakers, they don't like being on the back foot...

All the best Moshdock, bring the cup home to the Alliance, if there is anyone there tonight can we have some updates please...

Cheers then !!!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:33 pm

knowing all the moshdock lads, i know they have what it takes to win this.. come on lads bring it home
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:40 pm

By the sounds of it its 1-0

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 9:13 pm

who won wheels
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 10:05 pm

3-2 car breakers last minute. Sparta were two up. Got bullied apparently
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:33 am

I thought moshdock looked a little nervous in the opening 15 minutes then started to play the ball to feet and move for one another. preston went close with a free header in the box, and moshdock started to get on top. car breakers started to lose thier heads and some strong tackles were put in, good work down the right when robinson crossed for preston to head home unchallenged. moshdock playing the better of the two as car breakers were arguing with the ref then moshdock two up and in control. two subs for car breakers one being porter. and for me porter changed the game. he won a peno to make it 2-1 for half time. breakers started the better of the two and there were one or two bad tackles and i thought one breakers player should have been sent off. another peno for breakers when there right winger went through rounded the keeper and was brought down by him, for me keeper should have walked. 2-2 then moshdock started to loose there way and there heads, bookings for both sides breakers netted at the death. first half moshdocks, breakers second half this was a game of two halfs. and £5 to get in Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 12:11 pm

breakers won the game without getting out of 1st gear, saying that moshdock missed a good chance to go 3-1 up which would have probably won them the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 12:46 pm

The ref allowed moshdock to get bullied. That was a shocking tackle from car breakers left back on moshdock right midfielder. He was VERY lucky to stay on the pitch. Fair enough the player apologised straight away but I reckon he knew he should of gone too. Changed the game cause moshdock didn't wanna know after that.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 3:13 pm

Mightywhites wrote:
The ref allowed moshdock to get bullied. That was a shocking tackle from car breakers left back on moshdock right midfielder. He was VERY lucky to stay on the pitch. Fair enough the player apologised straight away but I reckon he knew he should of gone too. Changed the game cause moshdock didn't wanna know after that.

so was moshdocks goalie.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 3:14 pm

Widds wrote:
3-2 car breakers last minute. Sparta were two up. Got bullied apparently

dents for dents.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 3:35 pm

Mightywhites wrote:

dont agree with that at all, both players slid in for the ball and both missed it, just the moshdock player came off worse thats al
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 4:03 pm

I was there watchin the game. Had a front row seat for the tackle that is being debated.

It was a horrible tackle and should of been a red.

I have seen the moshdock player who suffered the tackle and he has a scar on both kegs shins and thighs.

As for the game, 1st peno was not one. 2-0 at HT different story.

Moshdock 22 great free kick

saff lounge wrote:
Mightywhites wrote:

dont agree with that at all, both players slid in for the ball and both missed it, just the moshdock player came off worse thats al
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 4:43 pm

[quote="ramon_II"]I was there watchin the game. Had a front row seat for the tackle that is being debated.

It was a horrible tackle and should of been a red.

I have seen the moshdock player who suffered the tackle and he has a scar on both kegs shins and thighs.

As for the game, 1st peno was not one. 2-0 at HT different story.

Moshdock 22 great free kick

[levi certainly knows how to hit the deck, i was only 10 yards away from the tackle myself and like i said neither of them got the ball, thats just my opinion, i can see why some may think it was a straight red but i didnt think so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 5:06 pm

saff lounge wrote:
Mightywhites wrote:

The Moshdock player didn't just 'come off worse', the WCB player made his challenge using excessive force (putting it politely). The way you portray the incident suggests he shouldn't have even been cautioned. You don't have to agree, it was simply a very poor tackle by the WCB player.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

scorn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate Cup Final    Sunday Intermediate Cup Final  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Intermediate Cup Final
Page 1 of 1