Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Where art thou Danny Plopper???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Didierdegs

Didierdegs

Where art thou Danny Plopper??? Empty
PostSubject: Where art thou Danny Plopper???   Where art thou Danny Plopper??? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 2:39 pm

Does anyone know the wherabouts of one time sporting wigston big cheese danny roberts(aka danny plopper,affectionately named by denty). the big man and his big orange kit bag seem to have fallen off the faced of the earth! Smile
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Where art thou Danny Plopper???   Where art thou Danny Plopper??? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 4:07 pm

Used to play in same team as him, and worked with him, gifted edge of centre circle to edge of centre circle player!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Where art thou Danny Plopper???   Where art thou Danny Plopper??? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 5:03 pm

Widds wrote:
Used to play in same team as him, and worked with him, gifted edge of centre circle to edge of centre circle player!

sounds like Clive the ref.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Where art thou Danny Plopper???   Where art thou Danny Plopper??? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 5:29 pm

haha easy tiger! MIB will be on here soon to shoot you down!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where art thou Danny Plopper???   Where art thou Danny Plopper??? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 5:01 pm

Widds wrote:

He did not cover that much grass !!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Where art thou Danny Plopper???   Where art thou Danny Plopper??? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 5:24 pm

Haha evil!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Where art thou Danny Plopper???   Where art thou Danny Plopper??? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 5:50 pm

hello mr hell boy i think your sense of humour is amazing,,,,,i bet you even laugh at your own jokes
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Where art thou Danny Plopper???   Where art thou Danny Plopper??? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

i do i'm afraid, i think i'm the saddest person on earth.

if it makes you chuckle then its worth it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where art thou Danny Plopper???   Where art thou Danny Plopper??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where art thou Danny Plopper???
Page 1 of 1