Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Player looking for div 6/5 team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Player looking for div 6/5 team  Empty
PostSubject: Player looking for div 6/5 team    Player looking for div 6/5 team  Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:22 pm

Hey,

I am interested in joing a new team next season to get more first team action to improve my fitness, level of ability, to have a laugh and win games. I am currently signed to Wigston United Reserves and have trained with them for the last few years, but i feel i am punching above my weight at that division and therefore are not getting much look in.

I am a verstaile player, can play LB, RB, LW, RW, S maybe even holding midfielder in desperate occasions. I'm not the best ability wise but can get the ball down and play simple football as thats my philosphy. Division 6 teams would probably be my ideal league to gain experiance.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Player looking for div 6/5 team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player looking for div 6/5 team    Player looking for div 6/5 team  Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 7:44 am

You may not be in that division next season.
Back to top Go down

Player looking for div 6/5 team
Page 1 of 1