Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Training Facilities in Leicestershire??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

Training Facilities in Leicestershire?? Empty
PostSubject: Training Facilities in Leicestershire??   Training Facilities in Leicestershire?? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:53 pm

Hi,
I recall from the AGM a couple of years ago that there was to be heavy investment in football facilities throughout the city, from a government grant.

I was just wondering where any of these new centres are, and if they have like a rubber-crum pitch or owt.
We're having to train in Quorn on a Monday night on a 1/3 pitch, so we'd obviously like something a bit more ideal if we are to have a 35-40 man squad next season.
Also a Monday night isn't a great night to train, and the subs from the day before usually skin us first teamers as they have less knocks and blisters!!
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

Training Facilities in Leicestershire?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Facilities in Leicestershire??   Training Facilities in Leicestershire?? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:04 pm

there is a new pitch at new college that may be worth enquiring about. they split that into 3 sections for what is a good sized 8 a side pitch. other than that i can try the county council and see if thats available?
Back to top Go down

Training Facilities in Leicestershire??
Page 1 of 1