Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April

Go down 
+10
WILKSY
mthompson08
saff lounge
shawry1984
hotshot66
dan_mitchell_WRFC
LCFCHOTSHOT
NKBomber
browny15lfc
NiffyA
14 posters
AuthorMessage
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Empty
PostSubject: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 1:19 pm

15th April

Niffy Rangers ‘A’ 3-1 Little Bowden - Hoping for a big performance from our team although not kicked a ball in 3 weeks. Hoping that as a few of the lads have been playing saturdays and for the upper teams on sundays we might just sneak a result

17th April

Harborough Hotshots 1-1 FC Kibworth - hoping that Kibworth can actually muster a result or something here, it does seem that some of the better players are playing but lack confidence maybe?? Hotshots maybe too strong though and reeling a little from the defeat to Kilworth yesterday

Hood Park Rangers 1-5 North Kilworth, Sunday - I think the league will be won at this game on Sunday - may even pop down(if the missus lets me) to see what we're up against to try and snatch 2nd place. Glad to see HPR fulfilling their fixtures - I know it's been a difficult season for them and hope that the summer brings some fresh blood for the new season.

NPE 2-2 Wigston Rangers - I think this is a tale of inform teams battling it out. I think if their is a winner it will be NPE who are likely to try their usual intimidation/bullying tactics and I think the youthful WR side might buckle under this.

Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 1:38 pm

Niffy eh vs Little Bowden. 3-1 as Niffy are desperate for the points and will be well rested.

Hot shots vs Kibworth. 4-1. Hot shots are good on the attack and I think kibworths weak point is defence ... Hot shots too good here. (Sorry Niffy)

Hood Park vs Kilworth. 0-5. After a rare clean sheet, I back the boys to get lucky and keep another. Think we should take the points but worried that might we get complacent.

NPE vs Dan. I am going for a 4-2 here. I scored twice at npe and out paced the defence!!! So Dan will easily be able to as he can walk faster than I run. However, the Niffy comment about the roughing tactics being a problem to wigston, rings true. I can see wigston defenders running out of the way of grunting forwards lol
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 4:46 pm

Niffy 1-1 Bowden
Hotshots 6-2 Kibworth
NPE 3-1 Wigston
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 4:47 pm

No prediction for the Kilworth game
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 4:49 pm

Niffy A 3-1 Little Bowden.
Would like to think Bowden can do us a favour but not so sure, mummerings in the pub of a little bit of unrest at the minute.

Harborough Hotshots 2-1 FC Kibworth.
Despite being unlucky to lose sunday, still playing well. For some reason cant see us having it as easy as the the last 2 times but need the win to guarentee 3rd!

Hood Park Rangers 0-7 North Kilworth Sunday.
Can't see anything other than a huge Kilworth win. Have said 7 but could be more.

NPE 4-2 Wigston Rangers.
Niffy A called this right, 2 teams in good form, NPE still have a chance of top 3 if we slip up against Kibby so should be up for it and think they will have just enough to take scrape it.

Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:38 pm

15th April

Niffy Rangers ‘A’ 3-2 Little Bowden - Niffy to clinch 2nd place.

17th April

Harborough Hotshots 3-1 FC Kibworth - Kibworth were shocking against us.

Hood Park Rangers 0 - 10 North Kilworth, Sunday - Title race over.

NPE 2-4 Wigston Rangers - NPE bullied us last time we were 2 up and lost 4-2 it won't happen again. I got faith in my boys to win this one.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:57 pm

if you boys win/draw vs NPE you will seal promotion for us and niffy, so don't be afraid to bang in a few more Dan Smile
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 6:55 pm

Dan, I will pay you to go away for the weekend, just to annoy hotshot66 lol. Joke!! Xxx
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 7:27 pm

hahahaha, I think the top 3 have already been decided - I cant see NPE scraping it. Although I am surprised that despite Dan and his lads not losing in the last 6 and winning 5 of them that so many people have written them off??
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:28 pm

just to remind you all that the 5hit that you all call NPE have only lost once at home all season so cant see things changing this week

and as for the so called bullying think you lot should start playing another sport if you cant handle a physical battle on the pitch
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:41 pm

shawry1984 wrote:
just to remind you all that the 5hit that you all call NPE have only lost once at home all season so cant see things changing this week

and as for the so called bullying think you lot should start playing another sport if you cant handle a physical battle on the pitch

Physical battle is getting stuck into challenges and competing strongly for the ball - not punching and headbutting the oponents!! Maybe you should consider taking up Ice Hockey
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:51 pm

happened once this season yh maybe one to many but these things do happen

but we are not anywhere near as bad as we are made out to be on here ppl just like to slag off new parks on here
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:36 pm

Didn't have any probs with npe, enjoyed the battle both times

Who's your last game against?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:55 pm

NiffyA wrote:
hahahaha, I think the top 3 have already been decided - I cant see NPE scraping it. Although I am surprised that despite Dan and his lads not losing in the last 6 and winning 5 of them that so many people have written them off??

When your as far down as we are, noone looks at your form. We haven't come near losing since we got hammered by Kilworth, it should have been 6 in 6.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:03 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

When your as far down as we are, noone looks at your form. We haven't come near losing since we got hammered by Kilworth, it should have been 6 in 6.

Fair play- I think you boys need to carry this type of form into next season...with an obvious blip on the last game of this season!! Smile You should do well next year Dan!!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:17 pm

Npe.. I wasn't slagging you either. We like a battle! I think you misunderstood... We were saying that Wigston are young and more light weight (sorry dan) So not as keen on a battle. I love a meaty challenge
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:34 pm

shawry1984 wrote:

but we are not anywhere near as bad as we are made out to be on here ppl just like to slag off new parks on here

NEARLY KNOCKED US OUT OF THE COUNTY CUP, I LOVED THE GAME, ASK NPE ABOUT THE REF ON THAT DAY
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:45 am

hotshot66 wrote:
Didn't have any probs with npe, enjoyed the battle both times

Who's your last game against?

we got 2 games left kibworth and wigston
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:18 pm

15th April

Niffy Rangers ‘A’ 2-3 Little Bowden - will be close but hopefully we can end season with a win as we have struggled of late.

17th April

Harborough Hotshots 4 -1 FC Kibworth - easy win for hotshots as kibworth have lost all incentive and struggled against decent opposition all season.

Hood Park Rangers 0 - 6 North Kilworth, Sunday - would be a brave man to bet against kilworth for this one. Could be more than 6.

NPE 3 -1 Wigston Rangers - npe have been good at home and can't see anything other than that. wigston will run them to the end though.
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:52 pm

saff lounge wrote:
shawry1984 wrote:

NEARLY KNOCKED US OUT OF THE COUNTY CUP, I LOVED THE GAME, ASK NPE ABOUT THE REF ON THAT DAY
That was a laugh that day, think I should of had an early bath! Tried to calm down since then but it was a good hard physical game. We don't bully any1, just people think newparks same old same old
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 2:07 pm

WILKSY wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
shawry1984 wrote:

That was a laugh that day, think I should of had an early bath! Tried to calm down since then but it was a good hard physical game. We don't bully any1, just people think newparks same old same old

bang on mate, good game from 2 honest teams
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:18 pm

WILKSY wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
shawry1984 wrote:

id agree with that footballs football at the end of the day if u dont play hard u lose simple as that and im pretty sure nobody not 1 single person plays any sort of sport to lose else why bother turning up at all
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:34 am

Division 6 could be over tonight if Niffy fail to win.
Might loan Bowden the Raging Bull to make sure of it!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:11 am

NiffyA wrote:

17th April

Harborough Hotshots 1-1 FC Kibworth - hoping that Kibworth can actually muster a result or something here, it does seem that some of the better players are playing but lack confidence maybe?? Hotshots maybe too strong though and reeling a little from the defeat to Kilworth yesterday

I still can't stop laughing..
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:19 am

NKBomber wrote:
Division 6 could be over tonight if Niffy fail to win.
Might loan Bowden the Raging Bull to make sure of it!

haha - you need a point against HPR to win the league? Surely with your unbeaten reckon in 2011 and HPR's winless season likely to continue, you're not really worried about Sunday's fixture?
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:19 am

Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

17th April

I still can't stop laughing..

I aim to please
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:23 am

No, but stranger things have happened!
Joist pointing out that anything but a win won't be good enough for you.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 12:24 pm

we're fighting for 2nd place. need 2 wins out of 3...so depends on how we do tonight as to what result we'll need from you guys next week.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 1:40 pm

And then what you need against us last game of the season, if you win 2 are you just gonna let us win?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 2:16 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
And then what you need against us last game of the season, if you win 2 are you just gonna let us win?

Just looking at the last 6 results div 6, you'd have been in second spot on recent form.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 2:45 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Not sure we'd let you win but if we manage to beat bowden and Kilworth, then hopefully we can have a fun game with you boys.

I feel no matter what we need or don't need from the game you boys should beat us on current form?
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 5:09 pm

Niffy A, come and find me tonight as I may come and watch.. I want to tap a few up for Saturdays and don't know what u look like.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 11:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Just looking at the last 6 results div 6, you'd have been in second spot on recent form.

Haha, funny old world. Our opening season form was dire though.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:49 pm

Well done to Kilworth on their title win. Hotshots slip up today against Kibworth means Niffy have 2nd in the bag. I am not sure anyone called that 1,2 at the beginning of the season.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 3:45 pm

Doubt it kilworth did not get mentioned much at start off season as had loses too swappo and sporting,which later got erased and seemed to come from nowhere. Well done Kilworth well deserved best team in the league for sure. hotshots slip could mean division 6 again for them next year as npe could now get 3rd
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 4:10 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Well done to Kilworth on their title win. Hotshots slip up today against Kibworth means Niffy have 2nd in the bag. I am not sure anyone called that 1,2 at the beginning of the season.

Well done Kibworth, and Kilworth for winning the title, never a doubt in my mind!!!!!

Boom boom shake the room!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 7:04 pm

Cheers boys.

Credit to HPR boys as it was 5 and a missed pen at half time, but they never stopped trying and made lots of last ditch tackles when most teams would have just been watching the striker go through.

Didnt hear them moan once either! Hope you continue next year
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
Cheers boys.

Credit to HPR boys as it was 5 and a missed pen at half time, but they never stopped trying and made lots of last ditch tackles when most teams would have just been watching the striker go through.

Didnt hear them moan once either! Hope you continue next year

Quite enjoyed this one Browny despite the defeat. Both teams played in a good spirit.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 7:49 pm

I agree. Fish and I barely got a sniff, other than a goal each.
Rudkin long range, plus gonk on a run, then 2 pens. You didn't feck up! We secretly hoped to score lots but you didn't allow it. Superb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April   Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 6 Predictions for 15th and 17th April
Page 1 of 1