Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Change Fixture

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Change Fixture Empty
PostSubject: Change Fixture   Change Fixture Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:03 pm

We are trying to change a fixture against Superfly, both teams want to play this Thursday instead of the following week, pitch is sorted, players sorted just need to organise a ref...i have text James, just waiting to hear back. But do we have to keep the same ref or if he is unavailable can we change the date?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Change Fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Fixture   Change Fixture Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:41 pm

Also, a couple of our players and i am guessing our manager didnt get medals on Friday night, is there any way of getting a few extra? Happy to pay for them...?

Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Change Fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Fixture   Change Fixture Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:43 pm

Widds wrote:
Also, a couple of our players and i am guessing our manager didnt get medals on Friday night, is there any way of getting a few extra? Happy to pay for them...?

Can I have one? I feel its deserved after watching that first 85 minutes Razz
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Change Fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Fixture   Change Fixture Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:51 pm

Haha guilty as charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will never get that 85minutes back! Gutted that we didnt get the attendance record, and after that performance, we never will lol
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Change Fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Fixture   Change Fixture Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:53 pm

Hahah, I dunno, when I think of it I think of the goal, and that was worth seeing, wasn't too bad. Just a little 'cagey'.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Change Fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Fixture   Change Fixture Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:57 pm

Yeah, agree, both teams nervous of losing, our changing room was dead at half time worried we would mess it up. Delighted at result, but we have had a lot of compliments this season and wanted to put on a good show...still, all that counts is the little box of medals!
Was a belting goal to be fair, good finisher is Mr Heighton....
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Change Fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Fixture   Change Fixture Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:12 am

Widds wrote:

Yes - you need to contact Steve Kirk, the League Vice Chairman
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Change Fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Fixture   Change Fixture Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 3:42 pm

See my email
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change Fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Fixture   Change Fixture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change Fixture
Page 1 of 1