Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

how many subs are allowed to be named

Go down 
+7
twenty 20
Aussie Owl
Tomassi
Katie G
Paulo
dee_aitcho
Piemasterflash
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Empty
PostSubject: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 2:58 pm

How many subs are allowed to be named on the bench in an alliance league game? I am constantly having to prove to refs what the actual amount is as none of them seem to know! So with out pulling you're rule book out answers on a post card pls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 3:12 pm

Isnt it five?
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 3:21 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 3:31 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Isnt it five?

Dee i would have sed 5 to...pies puts us out our misery!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 3:32 pm

im sure its not seven, were not in the premier league are we?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 3:36 pm

i thought it was 3 from 5 could play....doubt there is many squads with the luxury of 18 players turning up every sunday morning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 3:40 pm

The Guide for club secretaries states 7 and i asked this question to the league and they confirmed but only one ref in 2 years has ever known this! only 3 times have we had the full 7 and been denied and told its 5!it would help if the refs knew!
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 4:09 pm

Ross....we've named 6 or 7 on a few occasions!!! I've never had a problem with naming more than 5
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 4:22 pm

The only times i name more than 3 on the bench is for Cup Semi-Finals and Finals! That wont happen this season! Found it was too harsh having 5 on the bench when 2 is going to get kitted up, and not play. Hence we only have 14 in our squad now to guarantee games every week Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 4:29 pm

If palyers are willing to get up on a sunday then I'm willing to put them on the bench!the more options the better!if the ref allows it!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 5:23 pm

Confirmed at 3 from 7.
Back to top Go down
twenty 20

twenty 20

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:30 pm

cheers Dennis...... Wink
Back to top Go down
mbinblack

mbinblack

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 4:52 pm

As a Ref I allow 3 from 7 named subs.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 1:51 pm

please note that county cup games are 3 from 5,, to save you falling out with the ref
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 1:58 pm

I am confused

Piemasterflash wrote:
How many subs are allowed to be named on the bench in an alliance league game? I am constantly having to prove to refs what the actual amount is as none of them seem to know! So with out pulling you're rule book out answers on a post card pls.

Piemasterflash wrote:
The Guide for club secretaries states 7 and i asked this question to the league and they confirmed but only one ref in 2 years has ever known this! only 3 times have we had the full 7 and been denied and told its 5!it would help if the refs knew!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 2:08 pm

ALLIANCE LEAGUE RULES STATE YOU CAN NAME SEVEN SUBS AND USE THREE

COUNTY CUP RULES STATE YOU CAN NAME FIVE AND USE THREE
Back to top Go down
reffinghell

reffinghell

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:26 pm

Stroller wrote:
I am confused

Piemasterflash wrote:

Piemasterflash wrote:
If i was you keep your handbook with you,show it the ref if you have too and then mark him accordingly for not knowing the competition rules,i have picked up a cup game tonight and the first thing i have done is made sure i know the competition rules,sad but true!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many subs are allowed to be named   how  many  subs  are  allowed  to be named Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how many subs are allowed to be named
Page 1 of 1