Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.

Go down 
+8
Widds
Hellboy
hotshot66
mthompson08
browny15lfc
EJT09
greeeedy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
12 posters
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Empty
PostSubject: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 4:03 pm

Little Bowden 3-0 Hat and Beaver
Having beat Hat and Beaver twice I can't see them being anywhere near Bowden on the day.

North Kilworth, Sunday 5-1 AFC Sporting
Sportings results don't add up on the table, it say's they have played 17 yet they still need to play this game against Kilworth and they need to come and play us at home. Strange. Routine Kilworth win, unfortunately for the chasing pack.

Wigston Rangers 4-0 Kibworth
We want revenge for the early season beating we took on a wednesday night. We are playing well 2nd best form in the league and they are on the slip. If my hamstring is better we shall destroy them.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 4:18 pm

home win

home win

away win

Wink
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 4:30 pm

Little Bowden 5-1 Hat and Beaver - Would like a clean sheet but lacked concentration as of late.

North Kilworth, Sunday 7-0 AFC Sporting - Kilworth too strong for AFC Sporting. Routine win i'm afraid.

Wigston Rangers 3-2 Kibworth - Dan to bag hat trick against probably the oldest defense in the league. Attacking wise, Kibworth will give you a scare!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 4:47 pm

Bowden 3 - 1 Beaver. Bowden to take the beaver lightly and spend too much time in the pub on Saturday night.. Close to start with, before LB wake up.

Kilworth 6-2 (un) sporting. Me to get battered after upsetting the int intel intulllugent.. How do you say the word that means clevooorr, again (highly educated) centre back (add a few more elbows now son). I will score again and whilst they are messing with me and fighting each other, fish will get 3 or 4.

Wigston 4-3 Kibworth. Dan to be too quick here, but kibworth are good on the break
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 5:08 pm

Little Bowden 4-1 Hat and Beaver - should be an easy win but Bowden are making it hard work at the minute.

North Kilworth, Sunday 4-1 AFC Sporting - easy home win im afraid but i hope im wrong!!

Wigston Rangers 2-3 Kibworth - kibworth are in a bit of a rut at the minute but i can see them just sneaking this
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 5:50 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
Bowden 3 - 1 Beaver. Bowden to take the beaver lightly and spend too much time in the pub on Saturday night.. Close to start with, before LB wake up.

Kilworth 6-2 (un) sporting. Me to get battered after upsetting the int intel intulllugent.. How do you say the word that means clevooorr, again (highly educated) centre back (add a few more elbows now son). I will score again and whilst they are messing with me and fighting each other, fish will get 3 or 4.

Wigston 4-3 Kibworth. Dan to be too quick here, but kibworth are good on the break

They were a right bunch of pricks when we played them aswell. The CB who claims he gets paid on saturdays, hes like a cheap angry gary neville.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 7:47 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Little Bowden 3-0 Hat and Beaver
Having beat Hat and Beaver twice I can't see them being anywhere near Bowden on the day.

North Kilworth, Sunday 5-1 AFC Sporting
Sportings results don't add up on the table, it say's they have played 17 yet they still need to play this game against Kilworth and they need to come and play us at home. Strange. Routine Kilworth win, unfortunately for the chasing pack.

Wigston Rangers 4-0 Kibworth
We want revenge for the early season beating we took on a wednesday night. We are playing well 2nd best form in the league and they are on the slip. If my hamstring is better we shall destroy them.

3rd best in the form league*

Little Bowden 4-2 Hat and Beaver

North Kilworth, Sunday 6-2 AFC Sporting

Wigston Rangers 2-5 Kibworth

Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 8:19 pm

Ahh then 3rd, however we are second from bottom in the league, maybe its a little more impressive.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 8:46 pm

browny15lfc wrote:

Thats the one! £220 a game is what we were told. Money well spent, eh. Somebody should explain that his dad runs the team and that money was his Christmas present. He only played one game and wrongly assumed...

Oh.. I cant wait. At least I havent wound them up on a forum or anything tho... oh
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 8:52 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

They were a right bunch of pricks when we played them aswell. The CB who claims he gets paid on saturdays, hes like a cheap angry gary neville.

Is this the first time you've swore on here?
I can think of another team that fits that description.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 8:57 pm

I can think of lots! (hope its not us, HB) :-)
At least Kilworth tend to just moan at ourselves.
Dans boys are quite impressive as they dont seem to get the hump even if losing
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 9:29 pm

Little Bowden 5-1 Hat and Beaver

North Kilworth, Sunday 4-1 AFC Sporting

Wigston Rangers 3-2 Kibworth
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 11:01 pm

Bowden 3 beaver 2. Barby hat trick to keep pressure on top scorers

Kilworth 6 sporting 0. Kilworth to damn good

Wigston 2 kibby 4 all the top boys are back for kibby this week
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 11:14 pm

timmy mallet wrote:

Yeah but Wiggy have the top scorer in the div (or second top Dan??)

Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 7:41 am

Widds wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:

I know that's why iv predicted 2 goals for wigston but with nathan murphy shaun wilkes and joe moult set to return they SHOULD have to much quality for them
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 12:12 pm

Widds wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:

Yeah Top, not a lot of good injured though mate, Been struggling to run last 3 games, only 3 goals in the last 3, not exactly worrying for Kibworth right now.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 12:41 pm

Bowden 3 H&B 1 . Bowden to get 3 points and the goals required to take them into 3rd position in the league
Kilworth 3 sporting 1 - hoping to hell that AFC can do us yet another favour but don't fancy it to be honest - although they did beat Kilworth earlier on in the season so they do have the players for it.
Wigston 3 kibworth 1 - With the docked points and the bad run of results I can see Wigston pulling off a result on this 1, Dan to come back from the injury and score 2 of the 3.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 2:07 pm

how come your injured Dan? You seemed to be running alright against us?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 2:11 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
how come your injured Dan? You seemed to be running alright against us?

Running alright? Nowhere near mate. My left leg is totally ineffectual right now. it wasn't as bad against you as it is now and was against hat and beaver, we had just 11 so i was pretty much walking around in midfield. Haven't been right since we played Kilworth.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 2:13 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:

Thats the one! £220 a game is what we were told. Money well spent, eh. Somebody should explain that his dad runs the team and that money was his Christmas present. He only played one game and wrongly assumed...

Oh.. I cant wait. At least I havent wound them up on a forum or anything tho... oh

He was terrible against us, we played them with a very unusual bare 11 including our second keeper playing on pitch. I tackled him and scored to put us one up, he started whinging like a little girl. I put a bit of a horror tackle in on him just before full time, not intentonally, I just can't tackle. Not looking forward to the return leg.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 2:14 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I think you might be a right.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 2:26 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I think you might be a right.

You're not old enough to swear Laughing
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 3:29 pm

I am 20 at the end of this year!
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 3:30 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Still a baby Laughing
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 6:18 pm

Little Bowden 4-1 Hat and Beaver
Bowden to claim a comfortable victory here but fail to keep a clean sheet.

North Kilworth, Sunday 5-0 AFC Sporting
Another comfortable win for the deserved league champions!

Wigston Rangers 2-0 Kibworth
Kibworth were so bad last week that I can't see them taking anymore points, a steady win for Wigston here.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 10:48 am

EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Still a baby Laughing

Still plenty of time for all them bills to keep on rolling in...and in.....and in.....and in.....and in, thats when the swearing really starts to come out.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 11:36 am

Hellboy wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Still a baby Laughing

Still plenty of time for all them bills to keep on rolling in...and in.....and in.....and in.....and in, thats when the swearing really starts to come out.

Bet he can't wait to meet BILL lol. If you think no one cares about you, try missing a few payments lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 1:26 pm

EJT09 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Still a baby Laughing

Bet he can't wait to meet BILL lol. If you think no one cares about you, try missing a few payments lol!

oh yes them c.c.j's are a bloody nightmare i tell ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 2:17 pm

Bill??????????? thats what i call the mrs, after a few years of living together, and they still keep comming in, and in....and in...and in............

OOOh April soon, what a lovely girls name, and an expensive time of year, all the new financial yearly stuff starts.

Enjoy Dan......
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 3:51 pm

That may have been the bleakest thing I have ever read on a forum, it was almost as upsetting as LK old boys defensive record.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 6:18 pm

Laughing Laughing you've made me laugh with that one.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 5:48 pm

Just been informed that Rob Bell is back from uni for the final 4 Wigston Rangers games of the season. I would not want to play against us right now Wink
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 6:39 pm

who have u got left to play Dan?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

Kibworth, NPE, Sporting and Niffy. Reckon we might take a few points off some of them.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 7:43 pm

could do us a favour Wink
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 7:44 pm

We could well decide who comes second in this division if you and niffy both keep winning til the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
WiggyRangersNo1

WiggyRangersNo1

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 1:17 am

Little Bowden 4-0 Hat and Beaver

North Kilworth, Sunday 4-1 AFC Sporting

Wigston Rangers 2-0 Kibworth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.   Division 6 predictions for 3rd April. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 predictions for 3rd April.
Page 1 of 1