Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Resignation - The Good Old Days

Go down 
+10
bumble
sean callaghan
Widds
Skeems
Carling
dan_mitchell_WRFC
johnmeode
spartano1
Hellboy
Gordon
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Resignation - The Good Old Days Empty
PostSubject: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 7:01 pm

I must advise you that The Good Old Days have resigned with immediate effect.

Their playing record will be expunged and the D4 table amended accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 7:41 pm

3 Magna Town 2008.............................33pts pld 18
2 Bakers Arms, Blaby .........................33pts pld 16
1 Niffy Rangers Reserves ....................32pts pld 15
4 New Road Inn..................................28pts pld 13

As it stands now...
without niffy's game today.
not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 7:58 pm

when will the divisional table be changed???
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:15 pm

When the Press Officer responsible for that Division deletes the playing record of The Good Old Days and makes the amendment.

Basically the team points will be reduced as follows

6 points
Bakers Arms Blaby
Desford United
Niffy Rangers Reserves
Phoenix United

4 points
AFC Beaumont

3 points
AFC Bees Knees
Magna Town 2008
New Road Inn
Sparta Parva
Superfly

0 points
Inter Mivan
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:56 pm

Its awful that they cant manage another 5 games. There a Joke
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:59 pm

I reckon everyone saw this one coming though in fairness. Doesn't excuse it though.
Back to top Go down
Carling

Carling

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:05 pm

1 niffy pld 15 pts 32
2 magna pld 18 pts 32
3 bakers pld 15 pts 30
4 new road pld 13 pts 28

Wiv the change
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:22 pm

Division 4 table now updated

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/League_Table_Division_4.html
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:48 pm

Dont think they will be missed too much....
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:51 pm

At least Jaz Munton has gone!!
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:08 pm

LOOKS TO ME LIKE NEW ROAD HAVE BEEN HELPED OUT BY THIS IF TRUTH BE TOLD NOWS ITS YOURS TO LOOSE DEFINATLEY
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:07 pm

It appears to have helped on the surface, but we would have beaten them anyway. So doesn't affect it too much. I think it May have more effect on relegation battle. We have niffy this Sunday, doesn't change the importance of that game. Niffy have to beat us otherwise its in our hands - to win it or lose it!
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 7:45 am

Think Niffy are struggling for a team Sunday big time - was drinking with the manager yesterday & they're fuming as the league refused them a free week
Back to top Go down
Carling

Carling

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 7:51 am

bumble wrote:
Think Niffy are struggling for a team Sunday big time - was drinking with the manager yesterday & they're fuming as the league refused them a free week

That's true
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 7:56 am

Carling wrote:
bumble wrote:

That's true
The league don't just refuse a free week,there are league rules that apply to all teams so follow the rules and stop blaming the league,sounds like Niffy are making excuses before the games even played
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 8:35 am

I am sure niffy Will be able to put a good team out for probably both teams most important game to date
Back to top Go down
Wayne - NRFC RTM

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 10:01 am

Bumble - haven't a clue who you are unless I missed something I was out with Bretty drinking yesterday. Fair dues your info is always close to the mark maybe u'd like to let me no who you are? I thought u was probably from Bees Knees but didn't no anybody from them when we played them the other week!

We did ask for a free week but as it was me & not our club sec who made the request the league refused which is there perogotive i'm not gonna knock them they do a fantastic job. I'm more disappointed for the lads who miss the game but they'll be no excuses from me. I'm hoping a few of our injured players may be back for Sunday. Really looking forward to the game

I'm still predicting both Niffy teams will win Sunday - KEEP THE FAITH! win, lose or draw we'll be down The Winchester for a drink - An open invite to NRI as Moshdock who the 1st team play Sunday also drink in there.

If I don't get a chance to speak the NRI manager after the game all the best in The Stokes Cup final theres a few of us coming to watch.

Wow 1st and last post off topic. So a comment on TGOD always felt sorry for them were clearly in the wrong league, didn't enjoy the 2 games we played against them don't mean this disrespectfully but it was a walkover I'd rather lose 2 -1 in a competitive match.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 10:06 am

Cheers Wayne, where is your pitch? Horsewell Lane...near the Winchester?
Should be a good game, i think our first match of the season against you was probably our toughest, knew we had been in a game and a half!
Cheers for the good luck message, Malc will be on here at some stage i am sure!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 12:32 pm

Yeah we are at the winchester Widds - which is around the corner from Horsewell Lane - the home pitch.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 1:07 pm

Spot on mate, will see if the lads fancy it then.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 3:50 pm

if they lose nri wont go down, well only the illnicki's turned up last time
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 3:54 pm

To be fair, i was flying to Dubai at 7pm that evening....we go to most pubs when there is an invite
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 3:20 am

If I don't get a chance to speak the NRI manager after the game all the best in The Stokes Cup final theres a few of us coming to watch.

Really appreciate your good wishes mate, thanks, we know we are in for one hell of a game that's for sure and looking forward to it.

BUT FIRST, we have a Cup final this sunday against your boys and from a personal point of view our game on sunday is more important, and i'm sure we will nip into your pub, win, lose or draw despite what Gaz say's, lol. Since I have been at NRI I have yet to know the team to go straight home as they are all p*** heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - The Good Old Days   Resignation - The Good Old Days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation - The Good Old Days
Page 1 of 1