Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

premier division prediction 13/3/11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

premier division prediction 13/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: premier division prediction 13/3/11   premier division prediction 13/3/11 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:12 pm

Alliance Premiership- what do you think ???

Advance Couriers 5

V

Glenfield Town, Sunday 2

GT 2

V

Scraptoft Garage 4

Premier Sports Travel 3

V

Magna 73 Rangers 1

Sporting Highcross ?

V

Bulls Head Athletic ?

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: premier division prediction 13/3/11   premier division prediction 13/3/11 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 3:18 pm

advance couriers 6 - 2 glenfield town (advance too good)

gt 1 - 7 scrappy garage (my fear is that gt might suffer a scrappy backlash hope im wrong)

premier sports 3 - 0 magna 73 rangers (prem to come back strong after we beat them week before last)

sporting highcross ? - ? bullshead athletic (i think this could be close i know the manager is giving most of the subs a start this week so we'll have to see)
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: premier division prediction 13/3/11   premier division prediction 13/3/11 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

greeeedy wrote:

gt 1 - 7 scrappy garage (my fear is that gt might suffer a scrappy backlash hope im wrong)

premier sports 3 - 0 magna 73 rangers (prem to come back strong after we beat them week before last)

sporting highcross ? - ? bullshead athletic (i think this could be close i know the manager is giving most of the subs a start this week so we'll have to see)

cheers then greeedy....that makes it worse if we lose now lol hopefully we'll give you a better game this time just depends how many of our lads decide to turn up lol

Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ..   premier division prediction 13/3/11 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 4:52 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

cheers then greeedy....that makes it worse if we lose now lol hopefully we'll give you a better game this time just depends how many of our lads decide to turn up lol, greedy right but our subs are more than capable, when u consider pearson , avosa , ludlam and greedy are amoung last weeks subs, still alot of quality! i intend to make at least 5 changes from the side that lost to advance! but still very confident they'll more than hold there own against any prem team! should be a cracker dezza! looking forward to it mate

Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: premier division prediction 13/3/11   premier division prediction 13/3/11 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 6:05 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

cheers then greeedy....that makes it worse if we lose now lol hopefully we'll give you a better game this time just depends how many of our lads decide to turn up lol, greedy right but our subs are more than capable, when u consider pearson , avosa , ludlam and greedy are amoung last weeks subs, still alot of quality! i intend to make at least 5 changes from the side that lost to advance! but still very confident they'll more than hold there own against any prem team! should be a cracker dezza! looking forward to it mate

i dont doubt for one minute that they are quality else they wouldnt be playing for you i meant it more that it made us sound worse as you could afford to make changes against us lol ( which to be fair you probably can haha )

yeah should be good, we'll have dean edwards back for us this week he didnt play against you boys last time he makes a big difference to our side and hopefully the weather stays dry and we can use the main pitch!!! top one is too far to walk to lol!
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ..   premier division prediction 13/3/11 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 6:33 pm

dezza wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

lol!! dean edwards back???? massive plus for u guys! i hear good things about him! does your club house open for ale? or shall i bring the red stripes?

i dont doubt for one minute that they are quality else they wouldnt be playing for you i meant it more that it made us sound worse as you could afford to make changes against us lol ( which to be fair you probably can haha )

yeah should be good, we'll have dean edwards back for us this week he didnt play against you boys last time he makes a big difference to our side and hopefully the weather stays dry and we can use the main pitch!!! top one is too far to walk to lol!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: premier division prediction 13/3/11   premier division prediction 13/3/11 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 6:39 pm

dezza wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

lol!! dean edwards back???? massive plus for u guys! i hear good things about him! does your club house open for ale? or shall i bring the red stripes?

no they dont open the clubhouse, reckon they make enough money plus they dont want to work on sundays lol strange i reckon as most teams would stay fpr at least 2 beers if it was open i reckon, dont know how they cant make money off that so yeah bring the redstripes mate lol
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: Re: premier division prediction 13/3/11   premier division prediction 13/3/11 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

dezza wrote:
dezza wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

no they dont open the clubhouse, reckon they make enough money plus they dont want to work on sundays lol strange i reckon as most teams would stay fpr at least 2 beers if it was open i reckon, dont know how they cant make money off that so yeah bring the redstripes mate lol
get your lads to nip in the bullshead after mate! its only 2mins down the road im sure the landlord will put extra burgurs and chips for your lads! its a sound little boozer
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: premier division prediction 13/3/11   premier division prediction 13/3/11 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 8:52 pm

dezza wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

lol should be a good game dezza deano's back for u then thats a big plus few beers and a couple of bifta's in the bullshead afterwards then 2 mins down the road from birstall if u fancy it mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: premier division prediction 13/3/11   premier division prediction 13/3/11 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 11:08 pm

Can only go for one prediction for the Bullies vs Sporting....draw!!! 2-2 i reckon....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: premier division prediction 13/3/11   premier division prediction 13/3/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

premier division prediction 13/3/11
Page 1 of 1