Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Goal of the season

Go down 
+3
greeeedy
Jim royle
Keean
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Keean

Goal of the season Empty
PostSubject: Goal of the season   Goal of the season Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 3:41 pm

Any contenders so far this season for your team? Could be a great all round team goal of just a moment of pure magic?
Back to top Go down

Goal of the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal of the season   Goal of the season Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 4:14 pm

Dave Ilnicki - against Niffy from about 45yards, and his goal against Saffron this week
Mark Ilnicki from inside his own half against EFC in the Stokes
Jay Heighton scored a stunning volley earlier in the season, hit it sweet as, cant remember who it was against.
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

Goal of the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal of the season   Goal of the season Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 4:14 pm

Dave ilnicki vs niffy res, 1st time chest and volley just inside there half! To win the game!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Goal of the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal of the season   Goal of the season Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 5:01 pm

nathan kewmoss - very maradonaesque started just inside his own half took bout 6 players on then lobbed the goalie from about 20 yards - sheer class
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Goal of the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal of the season   Goal of the season Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 5:40 pm

easy peasy lemon sqeesy ...
tom wickins first game season against foxes game set at 2-2 10 mins to go have a corner one off foxes lads heads ball away up in air pretty high aswell tom wickins sitting 30-35 yards out (maybe over top 25 yards lol) but anyway catches it so sweet on the volley ball travels straight as a arrow in off the bar amazing strike ...
ive already brought the goal season trophy and his names on it !
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

Goal of the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal of the season   Goal of the season Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 10:14 pm

Either our Goalkeeper from his own box, just for the comedy aspect, a Simon Barby solo effort from inside his own box he ran the length of the pitch beating 5 players to bag our second against Wigston Rangers in a 2-0 win, or (and i am gonna get stick for this) my own 20 yarder right into the top corner in the reverse fixture against Wigston Rangers.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Goal of the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal of the season   Goal of the season Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 11:08 pm

Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Either our Goalkeeper from his own box, just for the comedy aspect, a Simon Barby solo effort from inside his own box he ran the length of the pitch beating 5 players to bag our second against Wigston Rangers in a 2-0 win, or (and i am gonna get stick for this) my own 20 yarder right into the top corner in the reverse fixture against Wigston Rangers.

The Simon Barby goal was classy against us, for me the best was a lad playing against us in the county cup for Loughborough Royal Oak from 30 yards out he just decided to put the ball into the top right corner with a thunderbolt right out the blue, in that same game i scored 5 and we somehow lost, heartbreaking stuff.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Goal of the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal of the season   Goal of the season Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 9:08 am

Harvey Webb Vs Bakers Arms (A) BAll got headed out high and long from a corner, Harvey hit it on the rise volleyed it into the top corner!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Sponsored content

Goal of the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal of the season   Goal of the season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goal of the season
Page 1 of 1