Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????

Go down 
+10
Didierdegs
exact
greeeedy
littlebigman
KMR9
Plough new boy
Hellboy
Jimmyb
Numancia
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Numancia

Numancia

Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Empty
PostSubject: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:12 pm

Watched them today and thought I was watching some basketball All Star game at times. Mental
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:30 pm

Nutter
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 8:10 pm

Numancia wrote:
Watched them today and thought I was watching some basketball All Star game at times. Mental

Is his name Widdup?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 8:32 pm

Crazy. Matt stephenson his name is. Good lad too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:32 pm

Careful - the posters in this thread may wish to review or delete their postings. You have named a person and used defamatory remarks. Remember - this is a public forum

Libel is defined as defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures

Could be costly Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 9:59 pm

Moderator wrote:
Careful - the posters in this thread may wish to review or delete their postings. You have named a person and used defamatory remarks. Remember - this is a public forum

Libel is defined as defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures

Can i sue Hellboy!!!!
Back to top Go down
KMR9

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 9:04 am

Moderator, does this not also apply to the comments made by littlebigman on the Banter thread?
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 9:58 am

KMR9 wrote:
Moderator, does this not also apply to the comments made by littlebigman on the Banter thread?
sorry if ive upset you i should leave inappropriate comments to you and your team
Back to top Go down
KMR9

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 10:19 am

its not about upsetting people, its about making sure everyone is treated the same.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 11:16 am

KMR9 wrote:
its not about upsetting people, its about making sure everyone is treated the same.

oh stop bitching u didnt lose the game did u be happy with that
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 11:19 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Moderator wrote:

Can i sue Hellboy!!!!

I want 2 free tickets for your final pal....

PS.. i told you i'd get you there, with all my umph.......... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
KMR9

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 3:56 pm

Greeeeedy, how does my post refere 2 any game? read my post again and again if need be!!!!
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 8:05 pm

I'd say entertaining rather than mad. Whatever, he's a great keeper!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 9:37 pm

KMR9 wrote:
Greeeeedy, how does my post refere 2 any game? read my post again and again if need be!!!!

it started on the banter thread with u drawing with moshdock thats why i put u didnt lose and in my humble opinion u done well to get a draw with them cus they are the better side is that gonna be ok with u and the twinnies Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 11:00 pm

greeeedy wrote:
KMR9 wrote:

it started on the banter thread with u drawing with moshdock thats why i put u didnt lose and in my humble opinion u done well to get a draw with them cus they are the better side is that gonna be ok with u and the twinnies Razz

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Didierdegs

Didierdegs

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 4:50 pm

The man is a legend! fact! was marauding down the right wing and hes set off down the left calling out for the heavy switch! Also has the biggest shlong in football! fact! if only he could run out for 1on 1's?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jack007

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:19 pm

is he still around? has he resigned??????????????????
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 12:05 am

Plays for GT
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 12:02 pm

you like to keep an eye on them, don't you Kev? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 12:04 pm

Whats GT stand for i wonder?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 12:05 pm

Great Team
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 12:30 pm

Quote :
Good Times is the answer Hellboy

Quote :
Great Team
No Comment!!
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 1:04 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
Good Times is the answer Hellboy

Quote :
Great Team
No Comment!!

I always got told it was Get Together.................. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 2:32 pm

Cole, your the man in the know, I remember being told it was Good Times but I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????   Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sporting Wigston Keeper, the maddest there is??????
Page 1 of 1