Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 4 predictions - 6th March

Go down 
+4
Phoenix_United
Paulo
NiffyA
bumble
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Div 4 predictions - 6th March Empty
PostSubject: Div 4 predictions - 6th March   Div 4 predictions - 6th March Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 11:44 am

AFC Beaumont vs Bakers Arms – Fairly certain that Bakers Arms will be able to get their title tilt back on track with a victory over Beaumont. 5-1 to Bakers

Desford Utd v The Good Old Days – another easy to predict game, TGOD have 2 or 3 decent players but wont be able to cope with Desford who will use this week to get closer to the top of the table. 8-1 Desford

Phoenix Utd v Niffy Rangers – probably the stand out game in a quiet week, two very good teams. Niffy seem to have made a quiet charge up the table and lie in third I think, Phoenix have suffered a couple of setbacks but they have a very good team and keep on going, I think this will end 2-2

Superfly vs Bees Knees – Depends which Superfly turn up, but I think Bees Knees will be too strong as a unit for Superfly, would love Joey Barton and co to nick a result, but I think a comfy 5-2 win for the bumbles
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions - 6th March   Div 4 predictions - 6th March Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 12:35 pm

AFC Beaumont 2 v 2 Bakers Arms – I can see a surprise here with Bakers dropping valuable points

Desford Utd 8 v 0 The Good Old Days – Desford to keep the charge going only 1 outcome

Phoenix Utd 1 v 3 Niffy Rangers – Out with a few Niffy lads last nght who wouldn't stop reminding me they'd go top if they win so CAN U HANDLE THE PRESSURE?! (Don't beleive them when they say the title is NRI'S already either) I think they will just in a tight affair as really rate Phoenix

Superfly 1 v 4 Bees Knees – Bees Knees win to keep in the promotion hunt
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions - 6th March   Div 4 predictions - 6th March Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 12:46 pm

AFC Beaumont 0 v 4 Bakers Arms – Bakers to put in a solid performance, and get another 3 points on the board.
Desford Utd 6 v 1 The Good Old Days – Desford to getting 3 points on the board to get themselves within touching distance of the title race
Phoenix Utd 2 v 3 Niffy Rangers – I think this will be a tight affair, similar to that of the return fixture earlier in the season. Really depends on whether some of the so called superstars turn up for this game.
Superfly 3-1 Bees Knees – Superfly to come good with some of the new lads gelling better with the existing and pulling of a result
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions - 6th March   Div 4 predictions - 6th March Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 12:59 pm

AFC Beaumont 1 v 2 Bakers Arms – Bakers are a solid side, but got a feeling this might be close, Beamont seemed to put in a good effort against Niffy and Bakers are dipping in form on late, if Beaumont cant hault a clinical Matt Twigg they may have a very good chance

Desford Utd 4 v 1 The Good Old Days – Think Desford will win again, however, looking forward to when they play the better sides and that will prove whether they will push NRI all the way. Hope the Good Old Days get relegated and have a much more enjoyable year, as think they have a couple of handy players

Phoenix Utd 3 v 3 Niffy Rangers – Be an interesting game, one Lyn Meason will have to control, Niffy to get right back into it if they win, but Phoenix at home, use the massives of space very well, so expect to be a few goals in this one, as think game could be stretched

Superfly 1-3 Bees Knees – Bees Knees are a good side, got a good blend of talent, expereince etc, and are doing enough at the moment to get by sides, Superfly are improving and fair play to them but think Bees Knees will just have enough

Time for us to start slipping down the table if the above happens! Crying or Very sad

Will be watching SParta Vs MDH i think, hoping for the underdogs to win here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions - 6th March   Div 4 predictions - 6th March Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 1:19 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Phoenix Utd 3 v 3 Niffy Rangers – Be an interesting game, one Lyn Meason will have to control, Niffy to get right back into it if they win, but Phoenix at home, use the massives of space very well, so expect to be a few goals in this one, as think game could be stretched

Have you seen the state of our pitch? More a mudbath, which personally I think will affect our game. Tough game but anyones to lose, hopefully a win, but can see it being a draw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions - 6th March   Div 4 predictions - 6th March Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:00 pm

Phoenix_United wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Have you seen the state of our pitch? More a mudbath, which personally I think will affect our game. Tough game but anyones to lose, hopefully a win, but can see it being a draw.

We ruined our pitch last weekend to, good luck to sporting wigston if there is any more rain over the weekend!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions - 6th March   Div 4 predictions - 6th March Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 4:40 pm

AFC Beaumont 1 v 5 Bakers Arms – For a few weeks now Beaumont just can't seem to get a side out and are really struggling so only one outcome here.

Desford Utd 10 v 0 The Good Old Days – Desford to get right in the mix this weekend and start to believe they can actually win this league.

Phoenix Utd 4 v 2 Niffy Rangers – Think most people now know my views on Phoenix, still believe they were the best footballing side we have played this season, at home are very strong and I'm hoping they can de-rail the Niffy train as they are steaming along.

Superfly 0 v 6 Bees Knees – Watched some of Bees Knees last week as we still have to play them twice and look a decent team to be fair, if they get there shooting boots on they could quite easily hit Superfly for six.
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions - 6th March   Div 4 predictions - 6th March Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 6:37 pm

NiffyA wrote:
AFC Beaumont 0 v 4 Bakers Arms – Bakers to put in a solid performance, and get another 3 points on the board.
Desford Utd 6 v 1 The Good Old Days – Desford to getting 3 points on the board to get themselves within touching distance of the title race
Phoenix Utd 2 v 3 Niffy Rangers – I think this will be a tight affair, similar to that of the return fixture earlier in the season. Really depends on whether some of the so called superstars turn up for this game.
Superfly 3-1 Bees Knees – Superfly to come good with some of the new lads gelling better with the existing and pulling of a result

ha ha ha oohh m8 thts harsh ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions - 6th March   Div 4 predictions - 6th March Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 6:59 pm

AFC Beaumont ? v ? Bakers Arms – We kept in the game well at niffy last week until the last 5 minutes. have a few players back this sunday so im pretty optimistic for the first time in a long while that we can cause an upset here.

Desford Utd 4 v 0 The Good Old Days - On Desfords big pitch they will eventually grind down The Good Old Days, but will be close early on.

Phoenix Utd 1 v 3 Niffy Rangers – Niffy's defence was improved with Shane Smith making his debut against us. Not seen that guy in absolutely ages. Good organised team and will just have enough to win this

Superfly 1 v 5 Bees Knees – Again, i just think that Bees Knees firepower will be too much for Superfly
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions - 6th March   Div 4 predictions - 6th March Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 7:23 pm

Good luck beaumont
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions - 6th March   Div 4 predictions - 6th March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 4 predictions - 6th March
Page 1 of 1